Buy Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:53:15 PM6/25/14
to fardafs...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA sale now today, Best buy Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA by B000243DMQ low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA

Product By : B000243DMQ
Precision Regulated AC-to-DC Conversion

Get regulated, precise DC power from any AC input with Tripp Lite’s PR25 25-Amp DC Power Supply. The PR25 efficiently converts power from an AC source to 13.8 V DC, providing perfect input for sensitive single-sideband CB radios, mobile audio equipment, electronic design and quality control equipment, test bench equipment, low power VHF/UHF ham radios, point-of-sale displays, aquariums and more. With crowbar circuit overvoltage protection, automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection and a solid state, integrated circuit, the PR25 isolates connected equipment from potential power disruptions on the AC line. High-quality noise filtering creates very low noise operation so that components perform at their peak. For additional peace of mind, the PR25 comes with a one-year warranty and is compliant with RoHS and TAA standards.

 PR25 Feature Focus
PR25 Feature Focus View larger
 PR25 in Use
PR25 in Use View larger
Perfect DC Power for Sensitive Applications

The PR25 is perfect for sensitive DC-powered applications. It has a 25-amp capacity and converts incoming utility AC power to precisely regulated 13.8 V DC current for a variety of radios, bench test equipment, point-of-sale systems and more. Using a solid state, integrated circuit, the PR25 is able to maintain excellent regulation of output voltage, meaning no power disruptions get to connected equipment.

Exceptional Power Protection

With a heavy-duty power transformer, the PR25 completely isolates equipment from the disruptions that come with utility AC power. Current-limiting electronic foldback enables timer-controlled automatic overcurrent protection, eliminating the risk of overvoltages harming sensitive components. A crowbar circuit provides even further protection against equipment damage. An illuminated power switch offers one-touch control in the case of adverse power conditions or emergency.

Line Noise Filtering

Noise disruptions on the AC line can damage equipment components and lead to failure over time. The PR25 protects systems from line noise by filtering AC power as it converts it to DC, leading to very low noise operation. This lets DC-powered equipment maintain peak capability and protects your application from incremental damage.

Compact, Attractive Design with Cool Operation

A combination of compact size and color harmonize the PR25 with all modern communications equipment set ups. Inside the unit, large heat sinks omit heat through the PR25’s vented cabinets for cool, continuous operation and long component life.

 PR25 DC Terminals
PR25 DC Terminals View larger
One-Year Product Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design

The PR25 is backed by a one-year warranty, is TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases, and is manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications.

PR25 AC-to-DC Power Supply Converter
  • Precise DC power from an AC power source for VHF/UHF ham radios, transmitters, commercial radios and a variety of other applications
  • Efficiently converts incoming AC to 13.8 V DC power
  • 25-Amp capacity
  • Automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection in case of overload
  • Regulated output voltage maintains up to 95% of no load value
  • Smaller footprint maximizes operating space
  • Crowbar circuit overload protection guards against overvoltages
  • Large heat sinks and vented cabinet for cool operation and continuous use
  • Illuminated On/Off switch
  • RoHS- and TAA-compliant
  • One-year warranty
If you are searching Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA?

Check Deals and reviews for Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA today. Please check price & read review before buy. Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA Review . Buy Cheap Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA . Discount Today Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA Tripp Lite PR25 DC Power Supply 25A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA Rating