Sale Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:50:12 PM6/25/14
to fardafs...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun? We have best Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun from B003SFJEK6 is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun

Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun Rating

Eastwoods new 175amp max power Mig welder with spool gun; 30% duty cycle at 135 amp. Operates on standard 210-240VAC 22 amp circuits. These units have been tested against the leading U.S. brands and are of comparable quality in both weld penetration and wire feed motor functionality. Don't be fooled by the low cost- these units have individual and infinite adjustment for voltage and wire speed. NOTE: Spool gun is for welding aluminum ,14 gauge to 1/4" aluminum plate. Comes with everything you will need except for a bottle of 75% CO2/25% Argon.

Includes:
  • Eastwood Mig 175 Welder
  • 2lb. Spool 0.030" solid mig wire
  • 2lb. Spool 0.030" 4043 aluminum wire
  • Gas regulator
  • Spool gun
  • Instructions

These units are assembled, tested and conform to CE, TUV, and ETL specifications, for U.S. and European sales. Drive motor and rectifier construction offer surpassed weld quality and ease of use.

  • Infinitely adjustable heat (amperage) and wire speed settings tailor the machine to suit your material and welding style.
  • Handles industrial standard 4" or 6" wire spools and incorporate resettable overload protection to assure long life.
  • Internal fan directs air accross the rectifier heat sinks, cooling the semiconductors and ultimately producing a more controlled welding output.
  • Packaged complete with regulator, wire, tips, nozzle, and instructions. "Quick Set" Weld chart eliminates guess work by simply selecting the material thickness and setting the controls accordingly.
  • Tweco® style gun utilize industry standard replacement parts.
3 year manufacuturer's warranty, backed by Eastwood's no hassle return policy If you are searching Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun with discount?

yes, you can buy Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun Review . Buy Cheap Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun . Discount Today Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun Rating