Vim syntax highlighting file

"Steven! Ragnarök"

Oct 16, 2011, 6:00:14 PM10/16/11
to fancy...@googlegroups.com
I've a started pathogen compatible Vim plugin project for Fancy at
https://github.com/nuclearsandwich/fancy-vim

It's quite primitive at the moment, doesn't even do full syntax
highlighting. This is my first Vim plugin so it will be pretty slow
going but the more I fiddle with Fancy the happier with it I become.

The goals/roadmap/todolist is in the README. Feel free to add issues or
fork the README add to it directly.

Enjoy,
--
Steven! Ragnar�k
T 408 256 0278

Christopher Bertels

Oct 17, 2011, 1:25:46 AM10/17/11
to fancy...@googlegroups.com
Hey Steven,

Thanks for working on this!
I know that people will definately like this since not everyone uses Emacs or Textmate :)
I've updated Fancy's wiki on Github to mention your vim mode. Probably should clean up the wiki anyway, the content there is kind of dated.. :)

Anyway, thanks again and keep us posted when you have more stuff working :)

Christopher.