Fanboy Comics Newsletter for 8/08/17

Fanboy Comics

Aug 8, 2017, 11:57:08 AM8/8/17
to Fan Boy Comics
The Fanboy Comics Weekly Newsletter for Tuesday August 8th, 2017
"Through our spells, we brought you here from your doom... so you must do to other with spirit of hate alive within their souls... bring them here, and take their minds, so that only their emotions shall survive... 'til you have an army of these hating ones... The Fanboy Comics Weekly Newsletter!" - The Phantom Strange #11

Welcome, Fanboys and Fangirls to this weeks Newsletter!  Make sure you stop by and take advantage of the last week of our expanded Discount Tables.  Ten boxes of Dollar Comics and Hundreds of Reduced Graphic Novels starting as low as $5 each!  And this weeks specials make the deals even better!  We have lots of big new releases this week like Captain America #25 (Secret Empire), Generations: Phoenix and Jean Grey #1, Mister Miracle #1 (by Tom King), Secret Empire #8, and lots more!

WEEKLY SPECIALS
*Dollar Boxes reduced to 50 cents each!
*Reduced Graphic Novels Buy One, Get a Second 50% off
*Graphic Novels Buy Two, Get a Third 50% off (Subscribers get third free)

All specials exclude new release items and all other discounts.

JACK KIRBY DAY
Jack Kirby Day is August 26th! From 11 AM to 5 PM Fanboy Comics will be celebration the 100th Birthday of the King of Comics!

We will be giving away five different Jack Kirby Comics for free! The Avengers, Thor, Black Panther, Nick Fury, and the Inhumans!

Register to Win over $100 in Jack Kirby Door Prizes! Take advantage of great specials on all Jack Kirby stock!

Jacob Kurtzberg, born August 28th, 1917, was known professionally as Jack Kirby and "the King" to fans and True Believers, from Captain Amierca to the Inhumans, Kirby's dynamic action and out-of-this-world concepts helped build the foundation of the Marvel Universe!

SUBSCRIBER APPRECIATION MONTH
Want to Win a Year of Free Comics?!?!?

All month long in September, set up a free Fanboy Comics Subscription or update your current subscription to be put in a drawing to win a Year of Free Comics! 10 Issues a Month for a Year! You get one entry for each new book you put on your subscription, so all you new subscribers get to count every single book!

New and Current Subscribers will also get a free Subscriber Only T-shirt!

Huge Weekly Specials!  Weekly Variant Cover Giveaway!  Massive Subscriber Only Sale Saturday September 30th and Sunday October 1st!  And More!

Ask how to sign up today and never miss an issue again! Save some cash too!

BECOME A FANBOY COMICS SUBSCRIBER
Don't miss an issue and save some cash! It is free to be a Fanboy Subscriber, all you need is five ongoing monthly titles and a love of reading!  There is no set up fee or charges at all other than buying the comics you are subscribed to!  Getting into comics has never been easier, and if you are looking for some suggestions to help you get started just come by the store and we will be happy to help you find some books that are right for you!
All subscribers get a 20% discount on Back Issues and Graphic Novels!
All subscribers get Free Bags and Boards with their new release books, as well as the Diamond Previews Catalog free!
All subscribers get a free Fanboy Comics t-shrit when you sign up, and a free subscriber only t-shirt in September during Subscriber Appreciation Month!
All subscribers get Open Variant covers for cover price
All subscribers get elevated weekly specials and super sized sale discounts!

Subscriber Discount Levels
5-10 Titles 10% Discount On Comics 20% on Graphic Novels and Back Issues
11-20 Titles 15% Discount on Comics 20% on Graphic Novels and Back Issues
21+ Titles 20% Discount on Comics 20% on Graphic Novels and Back Issues

Ask how to be a Fanboy Comics Subscriber today! We also offer Mail Order Subscription Services!  For more information give us a call at 910-452-7828

THIS WEEKS HOT NEW RELEASES
The Marvel Summer Event Secret Wars hurtles towards its stunning conclusion in Secret Wars #8!  If you though that Vision was the greatest book last year, make sure you don't miss Mister Miracle #1 from DC by Tom King!  Tons of other great stuff this week including Generations Phoenix and Jean Grey #1, Divided States of Hysteria #3, Star Wars Cassian and K2SO Special, Harley Quinn #25, Low #19, and tons more!  All at Fanboy Comics!

Action Comics #985, Adventure Time #67, All New Wolverine #23, Amazing Spider-man #31, Babyteeth #3, Back to the Future #22, Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #13, Captain America #25, Clue #3, Danger Doll Squad #0, Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Again #3, Defenders #4, Detective Comics #962, Divided States of Hysteria #3, Edge of Venomverse #4, First Strike #1, Flash #28, Generations Phoenix and Jean Grey #1, Ghost Money #1, Gotham Academy Second Semester #12, Grass Kings #6, Groo Play of Gods #2, Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #26, Harley Quinn #25, Heavy Metal #287, Hulk #9, Inhumans Once and Future Kings, Invader Zim #22, Jean Grey #5, Justice League of America #12, Kill or Be Killed #11, Kiss Vampirella #3, Low #19, Manifest Destiny #30, Mighty Mouse #3, Mister Miracle #1, Ms Marvel #21, New Super Man #14, Newsboys Legion and Boy Commandos Special #1, Old Man Logan #27, Red Hood and the Outlaws #13, Red Sonja #7, Redlands #1, Riverdale #5, Rocket #4, Rose #5, Sacred Creatures #2, Scooby Apocalypse #16, Secret Empire #8, Secret Warriors #5, Shadow #1, Spongebob Comics #71, Star Wars Doctor Aphra #11, Star Wars Rogue One Cassian and K2SO Special #1, Suicide Squad #23, Supergirl #12, Superwoman #13, Tank Girl World War Tank Girl #4, Titans #14, TMNT Dimension X #2, Toyetica #1, Transformers Till All Are One #12, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #23, Unholy Grail #2, Unsound #3, Venom #153, Violent Love #7, Wicked and Divine #30, Youngblood #4, and more!

RECENTLY ACQUIRED
Star Wars Vader's Quest (Dark Horse) #1, 2, 3
Star Wars Boba Fett Enemy of the Empire #1
Star Wars Crimson Empire II #3
Star Wars Prelude to Rebellion #2, 3, 4, 5
Wolverine (Ongoing Series) #1-7, 8 (classic Grey Hulk cover), 9, 10 (1st battle with Sabretooth), 11-22, 40-138
Venom Tooth and Claw #1-3
Walking Dead #98 (1st app Dwight, Death of Abraham), 100 (1st app Negan, Death of Glenn, Cover A)

Amazing Spider-man #119 (vs Hulk), 120 (vs Hulk), 124 (1st app Man Wolf), 318, 319, 321, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328 (vs Hulk), 329, 330, 385
Our Army At War #127 (2nd all Sgt Rock issue, 1st app Little Sure Shot)
Superman #75 (Black Bag Death of Superman)
Batman (Rebirth) #24 (1st Print, Sale cover)

We are always buying collections so we put out new stock almost everyday! We also do updates on Facebook with some of the more thrilling books we pick up. Check out www.facebook.com/fanboycomics for those!

I hope you all have a great week!  We will continue cleaning up our office and offsite storage room so who can say what we might find to add to our dollar boxes and discount tables!  Check out these Facebook posts to see some of the cool stuff we have uncovered so far!