$ Compare Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent Comparison

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 7:18:09 AM7/4/14
to famil...@googlegroups.com
Affordable "Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent" deal for you

Want Read Reviews Of "Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent" ?.

CHECK PRICE & REVIEW FULL DETAIL NOW!!!

Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent Reviews

Welcome to our review of the Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent?, if you're need to the right place for Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent Detail & Feature

  • Ideal tent for recreational campers and backpackers
  • 3 person and 1 room tent, 2 pole dome structure, easy to transport and simple to set up
  • 8-Feetx7-Feet footprint, 59-Inch center height, 1 door, control airflow with adjustable ventilation
  • Window is accessible from tent's interior, entire mesh inner tent provides maximum ventilation
  • Limited 1 year warranty, made in China

Read Review : Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent

A great choice for casual campers/backpackers, motorcyle riders, RV campers and scout troops, the Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent is designed for easy setup. The Hooligan 3 sleeps 3 people comfortably, with an 8'x7' footprint and center height of 4'10". The full rainfly and dry-entry vestibule provide convenient access and adjustable airflow as part of Coleman's Comfort System; the entirely-mesh inner tent provides maximum ventilation. Continuous pole sleeve and an exclusive pin-and-ring design make setup a breeze with the 8.5mm & 6.3mm fiberglass poles.

If you have planning to buy Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the buyer reviews & charges Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you can feel good understanding that this Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent is among the best selling piece on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent .
Best PriceColeman Hooligan 3 Tent .
Discount Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent