!!! Check Price Eureka Apex 2 Tent Best Quality

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 7:19:42 AM7/4/14
to famil...@googlegroups.com
Best "Eureka Apex 2 Tent" Reviews for you

Are You Looking For "Eureka Apex 2 Tent" ?.

CHECK PRICE & REVIEW FULL DETAIL NOW!!!

Eureka Apex 2 Tent Reviews

Welcome to our review of the Eureka Apex 2 Tent?, if you're finding the right place for Eureka Apex 2 Tent where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of Eureka Apex 2 Tent. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

Eureka Apex 2 Tent Detail & Feature

  • Freestanding, three-season, two-person backpacking tent with rain fly and gear loft
  • Two D-style doors with zippered windows and vestibule wings under the rain fly
  • Sturdy fiberglass frame with clips, post, and grommet assembly
  • 36.86 square feet of floor space; 3-foot, 10-inch ceiling height
  • Minimum weigh of 5 pounds, 11 ounces; product lifetime warranty

Read Review : Eureka Apex 2 Tent

Tent sleeps 2 and has a floor size of 7' 6" x 4' 11". Features 2 doors, 2 windows and has 2 mesh ceiling panels and window vents. Its pack size is 5" x 24" and has a center height of 3' 10".

For those who have planning to buy Eureka Apex 2 Tent within a lower price ? it is best to to check the purchaser reviews & charges Eureka Apex 2 Tent from several stores. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good realizing that this Eureka Apex 2 Tent is amongst the best selling item on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy Eureka Apex 2 Tent .
Best PriceEureka Apex 2 Tent .
Discount Eureka Apex 2 Tent