$ Shopping Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent best buy

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 7:41:31 AM7/4/14
to famil...@googlegroups.com
Deals "Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent" Great price for you

Want to Buy "Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent" ?.

CHECK PRICE & REVIEW FULL DETAIL NOW!!!

Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent Reviews

Welcome to our review of the Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent?, if you're searching the right place for Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent Detail & Feature

  • Four-person tent in popular Gunnison line earned "2009 Best All-around" award from Backpacker magazine, as well as "2009 Great Buy" nod from Outdoor Life
  • Freestanding dome design; ArcEdge floor with taped seams, mesh wall panels, and internal storage pockets; clip construction with ITW stakeouts
  • Rainfly with fully-taped seams, side-release buckle tent-fly connection, vents, noiseless zipper pulls, and guyout points
  • Two doors and two 15.6-square-foot vestibules; seven-pound, seven-ounce minimum weight and eight-pound total weight; measures 82 by 52 by 100 inches (W x H x D) and eight by 28 inches (W x D) packed
  • Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty

Read Review : Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent

The redesigned Gunnison with its improved features is a freestanding, color-coded clip construction shelter that offers quick, two-pole setup and spacious quarters for a couple or a crowd. It includes internal storage pockets for organization and a combination of hubbed, high-quality DAC Feather lite pockets.

Should you have planning to buy Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the client reviews & charges Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent from several outlets. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good if you know this Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent is one of the best selling product on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent .
Best PriceKelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent .
Discount Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent