#1 Reviews Coleman Instant Tent Comparison

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 7:13:57 AM7/4/14
to famil...@googlegroups.com
Affordable "Coleman Instant Tent" available for you

Are You Finding For "Coleman Instant Tent" ?.

CHECK PRICE & REVIEW FULL DETAIL NOW!!!

Coleman Instant Tent Reviews

Welcome to our review of the Coleman Instant Tent?, if you're need to the right place for Coleman Instant Tent where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of Coleman Instant Tent. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

Coleman Instant Tent Detail & Feature

  • 4-person, 1-room tent designed to set up in less than 1 minute
  • Pre-attached tent poles extend and lock in seconds
  • Coleman's exclusive WeatherTec system keeps rain and moisture out
  • Heavy-duty 150D polyester taffeta construction; fits 1 queen airbed
  • Footprint measures 7 by 8 feet; center height of 59 inches; 1-year warranty

Read Review : Coleman Instant Tent

Instant Tent 4Part #: 2000009666Ideal for weekend car campers, extended camping trips, scout troops and summer camp. Coleman's easiest tent with poles that are pre-attached to the tent.Features:4 person, 1 room Sets up in less than 60 seconds No assembly required - poles are pre-attached to tent Every tent seam is fully taped, so no need for a rain fly Heavy duty 75D fabric with twic the thickness of standard tent fabricSpecs: Footprint: 8' x 7' Center height: 59" Doors: 1 Sleeps: 4 people Inner tent: Polyester taffeta 150D, Polyester mesh 68D Floor: Polyethylene 1000D Poles: 16mm and 20mm steel

In case you have planning to buy Coleman Instant Tent inside a lower price ? you ought to to check the buyer reviews & price ranges Coleman Instant Tent from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item might be, and you can feel good realizing that this Coleman Instant Tent is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy Coleman Instant Tent .
Best PriceColeman Instant Tent .
Discount Coleman Instant Tent