# Compare Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent Comparison

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 7:44:16 AM7/4/14
to famil...@googlegroups.com
Best "Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent" best product for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of "Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent" ?.

CHECK PRICE & REVIEW FULL DETAIL NOW!!!

Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent Reviews

Welcome to our review of the Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent?, if you're need to the right place for Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent Detail & Feature

  • Three-season, three-person tent measures 78-by-40-by-108 inches (W x H x D)
  • Three-pole frame system with shock-corded aluminum poles; walls and floor made of durable taffeta material with water-resistant polyurethane coating
  • Two "no-see-um' mesh extended width doors with zippered storm flaps and full mesh roof; full-length rainfly
  • Flame retardant to C.P.A.I.-84 specifications; includes ground stakes, carrying and storage bag, and instructions
  • Weighs only six pounds, making it ideal for backpacking

Read Review : Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent

Great design and lightweight poles make this a easy to use technical tent.

In case you have planning to buy Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent in a very lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & prices Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent from several stores. You will be glad to view how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good understanding that this Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent is among the best selling piece on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent .
Best PriceTexsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent .
Discount Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent
Cheap Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent .
Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent Reviews.
Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent for Sale.
Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent Price.
Texsport Phoenix 3 Season Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo