#1 Family Camping Tents Cheapest Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent Comparison

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:50:09 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent" Good price for you

Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent? We offer quality products Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent" 9 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • 3-season, 4-person tent with 55.25 square feet of living space
  • Unique steep-walled design creates more interior volume
  • Polyester rainfly and ArcEdge nylon floor with taped seams
  • Color-coded clip construction; mesh side walls; gear loft loops
  • Interior storage pockets; packaged weight of 11 pounds 4 ounces

Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent: Description

    Looking for a spacious interior? The Trail Ridge incorporates a multi-diameter pole configuration that enables the walls to stay steep and aggressively arch toward the top for a much larger livable space. This ideal family tent also has two equal-sized vestibules flanking each end for easy entry/exit and plenty of storage.

When you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you should to check the buyer reviews & charges from several stores. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good if you know this Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent is amongst the best selling product on today.

Check Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great tent, great value
By KAV
We have more than a few Kelty products in our camping arsenal so when we were looking for a mid-size tent to go along with the backpacker and the big Eureka and saw this Kelty in our price range, we had to check it out. After reading reviews on other sites we decided to give it a try and last summer it was the only tent we ended up using after we received it. From our experience:

Pros:
1) Like I said, great value! You can pretty much spend whatever you want on a tent, meaning if you are inclined to blow $800, there's a tent out there for you. The fact is, UNLESS you are looking to camp on top of snow in the dead of winter, I think most people are like us and can get away with a good 3 season tent. This one fits the bill and is available for well under $200.
2) Set up - I expected the first time out of the box for this thing to take me about 20 minutes or so. I've set up plenty of tents in the past and it usually takes that long just to get all the parts in place. I also try to set them up on my own the first time out just to see what it's like. Anyway, I dumped this thing on the ground and literally had it up in under 10 minutes. I can't find any faults in that respect. It also packs really small so in the carry bag provided you can fit the footprint (recommended), a small tarp for inside (I always put a tarp over the floor to protect it and for extra waterproofing), extra stakes, hammer, etc..
3) In use - while we had mostly good weather, there were a few tricky nights. Specifically one night on the coast of Maine a storm rolled thru with high winds and sheets of rain. Not a drop got in and, though I was up half the night watching over things, my wife slept soundly. We really feel the overall quality of the tent is excellent. One thing we find annoying: tents that have zipper issues. Meaning half the time when you zip it up, you get parts of the tent stuck in the track and have to work it back out - we found this phenomenon often happens in the middle of the night. These zippers work beautifully all around.

Cons:
1) Boy, we don't really have any. I would like to note that we are a couple so this tent, size wise, is fine for us. Now if you're going to stick 4 people in there, you better all like each other ALOT as you'll have that footprint pretty well covered up. I'd actually suggest if you are more than 3, move up a size to the T.R.6.. It's always nice to have some extra room for gear and just all around comfort. Don't kid yourself an think you'll have a lot of room in those vestibule areas either - they basically provide just enough room for you to fit a little welcome mat to put your hikers on.

We are extremely happy with this tent and will be using it more often than not on our future trips. A great mid-size tent that we can highly recommend. And on a nice night, pop the rainfly off and you'll have great views all around.

5Great tent
By Colin B. Gast
This tent has been absolutely great. The tent has enough room inside for our queen size, double thick air mattress plus luggage. We went through a very crazy thunderstorm in Florida in this tent where it rained all night with not one leak. It's a bit too big for a back-packing tent, but for all other use, this tent is the best I've ever owned.

The rain fly is huge, covers the whole tent. Has a couple of vents you can close in case of a storm like we got.
The poles are very good quality.
The zippers function well, no issues.
The floor of the tent feels super thin like it would tear easily, but it hasn't. Must be a good material.

The setup is pretty easy and doable by yourself. I'd recommend setting it up once at home to figure it out so you're not fumbling around in the dark trying to understand the clips for the small poles. But once you've done it once, it's cake.

4Smaller than advertised
By Magnum Opus
The good:

Easy to set up by one person, full-to-the-ground rainfly, light color helps in sunny weather, good ventilation. Comes with an overhead storage loft (tie-on, no clips) and four wall storage pockets.

The bad:

Interior dimensions are substantially smaller than the advertised dimensions.

ADVERTISED size is 6'10" (82") x 8'1" (97").

MEASURED internal floor size is 6'4" (76") x 7'6" (90").

So a Large or Extra-Large 77-inch-long sleeping pad can only lay parallel to the doors.

The floor has a taped seam running from end to end; also, it is not a tub floor but an 'arc edge'. Seam sealing recommended!

See all 42 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 4 4 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo