#1 Family Camping Tents Buy Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent Cheapest

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:29:15 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Shop Best Family Camping Tents "Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent? We offer quality products Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent" 7.7 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent Detail & Feature

  • 3-room cabin-tent
  • Sewn-in, zippered dividing curtains
  • Large front and rear awnings with poles
  • Screened, zip front and rear doors with zip rain flaps.
  • Four large screen windows with inside zip storm flaps.

Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent: Description

    Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent. The Trek Tent brand was founded in the late 1980's by the president of Leisure Life (USA), Mr. George Smith. George's extensive experience in the tent industry led him to design and manufacture tents that were known for high quality construction and high-end features at a moderate price. George continued to build upon that legacy with the lauching of the Trek Tent line, delivering high quality and outstanding value in tents that are reliable and durable. We continue that Trek Tent tradition today. Foillowing George's vision, we build high value into every tent we manufacture, and we back it with a warranty that says we mean it.FEATURES:- 3-room cabin-tent- Sewn-in, zippered dividing curtains- Large front and rear awnings with poles- Screened, zip front and rear doors with zip rain flaps.- Four large screen windows with inside zip storm flaps.- Walls are strong nylon taffeta and roof is poly canvas- Floor is rip-stop polyethylene.- Sreens are No-See-Um mesh.- Powder coated steel frame- Poles are chain-linked to make setting-up easy- Interior sewn-in pockets for storage- Meets CPAI - 84 fire retardant regulations- Tent includes stakes, awning poles, storage bag and instructions

Should you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you should to check the buyer reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you may feel good understanding that this Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5trek tent
By bandana
This trek tent is huge. It will take 2 people to set up. On the ridge poles, put some tape on the joints after you thread them in the sleeve. Trek customer service is great! It's the best nylon tent you can buy!

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 240 Three Room Nylon Taffeta 10 Person Cabin 10' x 16' Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo