Family Camping Tents Cheap Discount Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray Comparison

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:14:56 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Order Best Family Camping Tents "Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray" Great price for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray? We offer quality products Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray" 7.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray Detail & Feature

  • Family dome tent that sleeps five
  • Setup in just 15 minutes
  • Max Dry seam taping keeps moisture out
  • Cool Riser helps with ventilation to ensure you are cool on hot days
  • Measure 9 by 12 feet and 70 Inch tall

Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray: Description

    The Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent offers fun family camping that's fully featured and easy to setup. This tent sleeps five and has a height of 70 Inch. Setup takes just 15 minutes with the sleeve and clip design. UV-Ban is a specialized coating that reflects heat and harmful sun rays with an ultraviolet protection UPF rating of 50 Plus. Cool Riser system of lower mesh vents draw cool air in from the base and hot air out through the roof for more cooling comfort. Max Dry seam tape is an integral element that eliminates water seepage and is visible where tape meets fabric through seams and sewing holes. Cable Port is an easy-to-access weather-protected passage for cables for small portable devices (no electric heaters). Overhead gear loft offer storage that's off the floor, giving you more room for sleeping bags. Measures 9 by 12 feet in floor space, with 70 Inch of height. Features one door and two windows.

For those who have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & rates from several shops. You will be glad to view how convenient this item might be, and you will probably feel good knowing that this Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray is probably the best selling product on today.

Get Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Great Tent
By Derek H.
Overall, it's a great tent. Very roomy inside. The alcove is nice because it gives you extra space to put your backpacks, etc and leaves the rest of the space unobstructed for bedding. This tent follows the trend of the majority of tents out there in that one entire side is mesh, so if you want privacy, you have to attach the rain fly. Not a big deal as the tent still kept fairly cool with the ground vents and the two windows.

So far I have only used it once, camping with my young son. The weather was nice so I can't attest to the rain-proofing. It is easy to set-up with just one person. The instructions are clear and the tent poles are color coordinated with the pole sleeves.
It comes with the cheap metal stakes so you will have to buy the bigger plastic ones.

I am only giving it four stars because I did manage to rip apart the stitching of one of the canvass tent stake holders as I was pulling the stake out of the ground. However, I did have the stake driven completely into the ground and it took tremendous effort to get it out, so the fault lies more with me, but it was still disheartening for this to happen on the first trip. I should be able to restitch it.

Regardless, for the price it is a great buy and I am looking forward to many more camping trips.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray .
Best Family Camping Tents Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Igloo Blue Ridge II Family Dome Tent (5 Person), Orange/Gray On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo