# Family Camping Tents Buy Cheap Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:34:01 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Order Best Family Camping Tents "Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person? We offer quality products Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person" 7.8 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person Detail & Feature

  • Extra long, full coverage fly with delta panels helps keep the rain well away from the tent body
  • Twin doors offer great air ventilation, easy access and versatility
  • Very sturdy, 3-pole design makes this tent extremely stable in gusty weather
  • Capacity: 3 person

Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person: Description

    The Cyclone 3 is the perfect choice for the serious backcountry adventurer. This tent offers loads of comfortable livable space with two vestibules for added storage and living areas during foul weather. Features: - Extra-long tent fly with added delta panel helps keep the rain well away from the tent floor and walls - Very sturdy, 3-pole design makes this tent extremely stable in gusty weather - Twin doors on the front vestibule offer great air ventilation, easy access and versatility — perfect for cooking in windy conditions! Specifications: - Capacity: 3 person - Aluminum tent weight: 7 lbs 3 oz (3.3 kg) - Poles: 3 poles - Doors: 2 doors - Height: 4'2" (127 cm) - Floor: 8'2" x 5'8" (249 x 173 cm) - Body area: 46 ft2 (4.2 m2) - with vestibule area: 63 ft2 (5.8 m2) - 4 season

For those who have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you should to check the customer reviews & costs from several stores. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item is usually, and you will certainly feel good knowing that this Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person is one of the best selling item on today.

Check Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great Tent
By cyazmene
Perfect for us... not sure if i would want 3 people in it.. it worked great for my boyfriend and i. WE got a 3 person thinking when his son wants to go camping with us, we could all fit... but now im not so sure... The boy might have to sleep under the stars, hahaa.
Other then that a great tent, easy to put up and away.

5Under $200.00 for a 4 season tent...
By PALLBEARER
As an outdoorsman who loves the coldest of the cold....I had to look for a 4 season tent that will hold up in extreme winter camping...Not looking to spend the $400+ for top of the line tents made by The NorthFace , Eureka, Marmot, Sierra Designs, Mountain Hardware, Eddie Bauer...etc... Here is the Cyclone 3 made by Chinook...Its a 4 season tent made from all best material that all top end companies use....It is a 3 pole design comes in your choice of Aluminum or Fiberglass...I took the Aluminum model...Very roomy for 2 and fits 3 perfect...I took this tent already to the Catskills for a test along with 7 other 4 season tents on a very snowy day...Temps got down to 18 deg...and the wind was howling on the 1st night...We woke up to an extra 2 in of snow....This tent was still standing strong along side a Eddie Bauer First Ascent KATABATIC $650.00 tent with no problem...The group was amazed of this tent they never seen before....I give this tent a 5 star....well worth the price....And it weighs 7.3 lbs..

5great tent and great price
By Amy L Taylor
I purchased this tent to allow my two grand children a chance to experience the thrill of camping. We even set it up indoors when they spend the night.

See all 3 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person .
Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Cyclone Aluminum Tent 3 Person On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo