@ Family Camping Tents Buy Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith Discount

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:43:17 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Price Best Family Camping Tents "Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith" SALE for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith? We offer quality products Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith" 7.7 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith Detail & Feature

  • Sleeps: 4
  • Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz.
  • Dimensions: 96" x 84" x 52", 56 sq ft

Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith: Description

    230772BQI0000 Features: Get easy set-up using the clip-pole attachments, color coded buckle attachments and instructions printed right on the stuff sack Let the air flow through by opening up the tent fly windows Find your way back to camp after dark, the reflective guylines make it easy to spot Plenty of storage space with the detachable ceiling loft pocket and interior mesh pockets Fully taped floor seams Includes 8 aluminum v-stakes Specifications: Packaged weight: 6 lb 5 oz Floor to vestibules area: 56 to 18 sq ft Dimensions (H x W x L): 52 x 84 x 96 inches Doors to vestibules: 2 to 2

When you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the customer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good understanding that this Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith is one of the best selling product on today.

Check Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Good Tent
By Bob
Overall a very good tent. First night it endured high(40-60mph) winds. The poles flexed inward and never bent, it ate up some interior space but who is going to argue with the wind. It took quite a beating for a number of hours and held up. We had it staked with the stakes that came with it(which are decent) plus some of my homebuilt come what may stakes(10 inch nails with washers welded an inch from the top). The only drawback that I might find with it is that the zippers are not very smooth, I hope they last. I like it and would buy it again especially for the money.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith .
Best Family Camping Tents Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Genesee Tent 4 Person by MountainSmith On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo