# Family Camping Tents Buy Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent Reviews

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:00:02 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Get Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent" Best Price for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent? We offer quality products Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent" 7.8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent Detail & Feature

  • Generous 7' center height allows campers to move comfortably and easily throughout the tent.
  • Tent body and rain fly made with durable 190T polyester with 1000mm coating
  • Tent floor is made of a waterproof 120 gram polyethylene sheet
  • Two full sized doorways on either side provide easy exit and entrance, and can be completely closed, screen-only, or tie back to remain completely open.
  • Room divider provides privacy to either side and also features convenient hanging storage pockets

Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent: Description

    Explore the great outdoors and setup camp with ease in the brand new Coronado Tent from Tahoe Gear. Sporting a large and accommodating dome shape, the Coronado is the perfect blend of size, quality and value for your group's next excursion. This tent is great for your excursion into the outdoors or just a great long weekend away with the familyGreat for comfortably sleeping from 10 to 12, the Coronado provides comfort and convenience for your group. Two large separate areas provide plenty of space to stretch out throughout the day or evening.Equipped with easy setup poles, stakes, guy ropes, and complete with large zip windows and rain fly for unexpected weather, the Tahoe Gear Coronado is your ticket to vacation or adventures.

In case you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you ought to to check the consumer reviews & prices from several outlets. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you may feel good realizing that this Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent is probably the best selling item on today.

Check Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Wonderful!
By LadyViking
I bought this tent for just myself. I do midieval reinactment and needed a tent that was not only tall enough for me to stand in (I am 6'3) but to hold all my gear.
I set it up with one other person, put a queensize airmattress on one side and had plenty of room to walk around the bed. the other half held all of my gear plus a full size fan, coffee pot etc.
This tent held up great to the wind and rain storm we had, not a drop fell on me while others were getting soaked..
Would I buy this tent again.. Oh YES!!

5All around perfect tent!
By Tee
I bought this to replace a smaller tent that was too tight for 3 kids and 2 adults. The set up was amazing! It set up and broke down easily - which is a must in 100 degree weather here in the Midwest. We fit a queen mattress inside and had a TON of room left. What I love the most is all of the ventilation this tent offers. Will definitely recommend. My significant other is 6'1" and to be able to stand straight up inside was a bonus. LOVE THIS TENT!

3Used 2 times and there are holes on the ground/side wall/seam ripped
By Patty Obillo
Love the size, but used 1 time right after it was purchased a year ago. Seam ripped where the poles went in on the bottom for the first time usage. Contacted seller but I had to pay for shipping for replacement. I decided it's too much of a hassle since I had to pay for shipping both way, I kept it. Took it camping again over July 4, 2013 weekend...sigh...found more holes. This time on the ground and on the side of the wall. Love the size, but quality is poor. I'm disappointed...only used this tent twice and now I have to replace it.

See all 11 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Coronado 12 Person Dome Family Cabin Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo