# Family Camping Tents Review Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent Reviews

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:06:46 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Get Best Family Camping Tents "Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent" Best Price for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent? We offer quality products Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent" 7.7 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent Detail & Feature

  • Gear Loft and Footprint Included
  • DAC Press-Fit Poles
  • Full Coverage Fly
  • Two Doors / Two Vestibules
  • Window Weld(TM)

Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent: Description

    The Limelight 3P follows the “keep it simple” principle for quick set-up, weight-minimization and camping in style. A roomy side vestibule keeps gear dry in wet weather.

Should you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the customer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you will probably feel good understanding that this Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Great Little Tent!
By Holistik Inc
Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2KEAW7XFOULZH

4great success
By Michael
Normally i'm a bag/bivvy/hammock kind of guy. or if i was forced to i would camp under a tarp/poncho. Now that i'm married with a little one I bought this tent. Setting it up the first time was a breeze, except i broke the plastic keeper on top (didn't seem to matter at all) The first time i camped with this tent was near olympia washington. it performed perfectly. the next time we camped in it was HOT (90's) and then it stormed dumping 5 inches in as many hours. I had our bags in the vestibules and they stayed dry, we stayed dry. other campers around us packed up and left, or moved to there cars.

Me and my wife are tiny 5'4" and 4'11" so size wise we very confortable, even with a baby in there.

very waterproof, without the fly its decently breathable, and very bugproof.

5Marmot Limelight 3P 3-Season Backpacking Tent
By Richard Leyden
This review is for the Marmot Limelight 3P 3-Season Backpacking Tent.

I wanted to get a few trips out with this tent before giving a review.

Pinchot Trail Lackawanna State Forest - (2 adults) 2 days 35° to 17° heavy wind gusts, light snow. (image posted above)
Musser Scout Reservation - (Solo) 2 days 45° - 60°
Palmyra cove Nature park - (My son 11 yr old and myself) 1 day 45° Heavy Rain.
Camp Delmont - (solo) 2 days 45° - 60°
Hickory Run State Park - (solo) 2 days 45° - 50°

My build - 5' 9" 215 lbs.

I have no negative comments about this tent it has worked flawlessly and it is extremely easy to setup.
The tent is comfortable for two adults and there's a bit of room that you can place some clothes, boots and such.
The vestibule is OK for a 65 litre pack.
I love this for solo camping as I can easily dress in the tent. I looked into the 2 person version but was afraid to take a chance because of the reviews on it being a leaker!
This is a bit heavy for Solo Backpacking at 6.5 lbs. but with 2 guys sharing the weight, is a breeze. I don't mind the weight and have adjusted my pack accordingly. I roll up my sleeping bag with the tent and stuff it in the lower compartment of my pack, the poles are attached to the side of the backpack.
The Marmot Limelight 3p tent comes with a footprint and everything is color coded to assure a fast and easy setup. The tent stakes are aluminum and do the job.

Doors are functional, zippers work well, a nice touch is the reflective areas of the tent (no stealth camping here).

Iread every review on this tent before purchasing before I made my final decision
REI 's website has 85 revies and here are the cons out of thos e85 reviews

Heavy (13)
Condensation (7)
Too cramped (3)

My thoughts on the cons,

Heavy, hmmm. well let me say this: This is not for someone that is into ultralight backpacking, this tent is even a bit heavy for the light backpacker but the price reflects that. Plus the fact that it's a three person tent makes it a bad choice for a light backpacker. I don't mind the weight as I like having a freestanding tent with room for 2 adults, my fear is that if you have some bad weather where you are stuck in the tent for any length of time, you can at least sit around and play cards or something to keep busy. It's also nice as this is fairly comfortable for two adults even with getting dressed in the morning, if you buddy up, one guy can carry the tent, the other guy carries the fly, poles and footprint, I'm sure the weight would be fairly even so that would be about 3.5 lbs each!

Condensation, all of my trips I had 0 Condensation on the inside of the tent, only on the inside of the fly and that was only on the Pinchot Trip, I just wanted to make that clear as others just say they have condensation.

Too cramped, lets address that right now, pretty much anytime you buy a tent you always go one person under what you plan on using it for 3 man=2 man, 4 man=3 man, etc... This tent has more than enough room for two adults.

It's really a shame that folks give a lesser rating when the product is functioning as it should.

See all 19 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Marmot Limelight 3 Persons Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo