# Family Camping Tents Buy Discount Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent Save

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:06:03 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Discounted Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent" Best Buy for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent? We offer quality products Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent" 9.7 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent Detail & Feature

  • Welded Floor Seam, Mesh Windows, Taped Seams, Bathtub Floor (No Ground Level Seams)
  • Includes: Ground Stakes, Carrying Bag
  • Protective Qualities: Flame Retardant, Wind Resistant, Water Resistant
  • Dimensions: 108.0 " L x 120.0 " W
  • Center Height: 72.0 " H

Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent: Description

    Get to the fun faster with a Coleman 6-person instant tent made of fabric that's twice the thickness of traditional tents. Big enough to fit 2 queen airbeds and tall enough to stand up and move. It'll feel a lot like home. When the weather get rough, you can count on the fully-taped WeatherTec system to keep you and your gear dry.

For those who have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & rates from several outlets. You will be glad to see how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good acknowledge that this Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent is amongst the best selling item on today.

Get Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Pleasantly surprised with the quality
By John Lichtenberg
I just returned from a camping trip in the Indiana National Forest. It was my first trip with my new Colman 6 man instant tent. I was alone so setting up the tent had to be easy. WOW, the tent was pitched in less than three minutes. Securing the tie-down ropes took longer than pitching the tent.

What would a camping trip be without rain? Friday it rained and stormed all morning. The tent is so large that I brought in my chair, table and morning coffee and sat out the rain. The only water that got in was through the open window (my bad). The tent did not leak, I was surprised because it does not have a fly over the top.

Great value over all
Quality stitching and workmanship.
Rain and bug tight.
Easy and quick to pitch and take down. Also, it all goes back into the carrying bag with no problem.

5The best tent!
By Susie Shea
My husband and I are in our early 60's and haven't bought a tent for quite a while. When I saw this tent that said 'instant" it really caught my eye. We love this tent. It takes us about 5 minutes to get it all set up. We recently were on a road trip and stayed most places only one night. With the older tents we never would have done that. With this tent going up and taken down daily, being able to get it done so fast was wonderful. It says it is a 6 person tent. I think 4 max is more correct. It was really perfect for the 2 of us with a queen size mattress, a porta potty, our suitcases and 2 dogs. The Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent makes camping much easier and enjoyable. We are very happy with our purchase.

5Greatest little tent out there
By organicgirl
We bought a $7900 trailer recently after I stubbornly said I wouldn't camp where we are (Wyoming)in all the big winds and hard rains in a tent. Turns out we love this little tent better than we love our trailer. pops up in seconds..i can do it without my husband sooo easily, and take down is a snap. We recently went camping last week and ended up in 2 hours of thunder, lightning and rains (hard for an hour) and not a leak anywhere. Sure the walls were damp when we got up but they dried out quickly. We have never even sprayed it with any kind of water repellent. I used this last summer in Colorado and got evacuated from the campground and had to leave all my thing including this little gem. when everyone was allowed back in...there she was..my little orange tent standing so strong just waiting for me. Can't say enough about this ten, its the best. I may buy another for years down the road. p.s. I don't know about 6 person..We set up a queen size air mattress and had all our gear and a couple large rubber bins with things in it and there was a little walking path to get out. 4 people would be pushing it if you want room to get out.

See all 20 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman® 6 Person Instant Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo