# Family Camping Tents Buy Discount Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent Best Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:43:52 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent" deal for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent? We offer quality products Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent" 7.8 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Dome structure; 1 door
  • Sleeps six people
  • 8.5 mm fiberglass poles
  • Center height is 72 inches
  • Electric accessibility port
  • Sleeps 6 people
  • 72" center height
  • 8.5 mm fiberglass poles
  • Floor 1000D Polyethylene
  • Electric access port

Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent: Description

    The Coleman sundome tent is ideal for weekend car campers, extended camping trips, scout troops & Summer fun. Coleman tents are designed for easy set up by using a continuous pole sleeve and exclusive Pin and Ring Design making it possible for one person to set a coleman tent up without the need for assistance. Also the Exclusive WeatherTec system is designed to make sure you stay dry if it does begin to rain.

If you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? it is best to to check the buyer reviews & charges from several outlets. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good understanding that this Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent is probably the best selling item on today.

Get Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4A decent value tent with some compromises
By ideas
I was somewhat wary of buying a budget tent, but it turns out that this tent is pretty functional and a good value. The quality definitely beats a no-name tent from a big box store, but it doesn't quite rise to the level of a mid range brand such as Eureka. Bright spots include a floor that's made of robust polyethylene. The wall fabric is also decent and the fiberglass poles feel substantial. The rainfly is made of surprisingly high quality material. One place where quality does not particularly shine is the mesh walls, which use a fairly cheap netting, not the fine "no see um" mesh you'll find on better tents. The quality of the zippers also leaves a bit to be desired.

The basic design is not bad. There are continuous pole sleeves, which makes for easy threading of the poles. Setup is fairly easy considering how large this tent is. Inside you'll find two small pockets for storage, a loop on the ceiling for hanging lights, and a small pass thru for bringing an extension cord inside. The tent is nicely sized for 2 adults with lots of gear, or perhaps 4 adults without gear. I wouldn't attempt six adults, though six small kids might be doable. The interior rises to 6 feet tall, allowing most people to stand up inside, a real luxury when camping. For car camping where weight is not a concern, it's difficult to go wrong with a large tent like this.

The Sundome is a well ventilated tent, whether or not you want ventilation. Two of the 4 walls are mesh from the middle up to the top. Because of all that mesh, this tent can't be sealed up tight. This is not a good tent for cold weather. As for rain, I have concerns about the rain fly design. The fly just barely extends far enough down to cover the open mesh walls, with little overlap. This design leaves little room for error and should be improved. The undersized rain fly is the glaring shortcoming of this tent. In a rain storm, I would much prefer to have two layers of fabric over me instead of one, with enough overlap to keep out blowing rain. The factory waterproof coating on this tent is also thinner than you will find on slightly more expensive tents. For rainy conditions, it will be important to seam seal the rain fly, keep it in good condition, and stake it down well. For what it's worth, I have used this tent in bad weather and the wind came very close to flattening it. It held, but just barely so.

In researching this tent, I found that Coleman sells a lot of similar 6 person tents at big box stores like Wal-mart and Dick's. These tents have varying names and are rarely pictured without the rain fly, so it's hard to compare them. I believe those tents are basically inferior variations of the Sundome. For example, the Coleman Picton Dome tent from Wal-mart contains less fabric, more mesh, and the accessory poles are noticeably thinner. It also uses far fewer attachment clips, making the design less robust. I would skip these variations and stick with the Sundome, or a more expensive model from a major manufacturer.

Overall, this is a reasonably well made tent that's aimed squarely at fair weather family campers on a budget. For that limited purpose, it should work pretty well. If I expected to confront rough weather or had a family who was tough on gear, I would pass on this tent and spend more money. 3.5 stars.

5Great buy
By JStay
After tons of research and reading reviews, I decided on this tent for our first family camping trip. Setup was a breeze. It comfortably slept 3 adults and a toddler with room for coolers and bags. It would easily fit two full/queen mattresses side by side with a few feet at the bottom for essentials. It ended up raining. However, the inside of the tent stayed dry with not a leak in sight. Great buy.

4Good tent for summer camping
By Amazon Customer
I did not buy this tent from Amazon. I got it on clearance at a discount retailer for $30 in the fall of 2011. I've used this tent 6 times in 2012, and twice this year. So far, it has held up great. This tent is perfect for hot/warm nights, since it has excellent ventilation, but for colder campouts, you'll want a thick blanket/sleeping bag or a catalytic heater (or both).

I give this tent 4 stars for the following reasons:
1.) Six people in this tent would be a very tight squeeze. However, it's roomy with 2 people with a queen-sized bed, with plenty of room to spare for totes, bags, etc...
2.) I had water leak through the floor. However, this was after a heavy rainstorm. It could be because I was camped with the tent on a slight angle, and water could have ran downhill and pooled on the tarp that I placed underneath the tent to prevent ground moisture from seeping in. However, when I camped in July of 2012 and it was lightly raining outside, nothing in the tent got wet at all.

I also recommend getting 7 hard yellow ABS pegs to replace the ones used to anchor down the tent and 3 vents. I've had the tent blow over onto it's side using the stakes provided.

See all 109 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo