# Family Camping Tents Low Price Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) Lowest Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:08:39 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Review Best Family Camping Tents "Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large)" Best Buy for you

Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large)" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large)? We offer quality products Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large). We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large)" 7.8 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof 2000mm PU coated Rain Fly
  • Waterproof 5000mm PU coated Nylon Floor with Taped Seams
  • Comes complete with tent pegs, guy lines, storage sacks for tent, pegs and poles
  • Interior Main Compartment dimensions: 9' Long by 12' 5" Wide by 6' 8" tall
  • Unique design with detached storage vestibule and middle living space/open area

Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large): Description

    This Outbound classic tent features a towering standing height throughout the interior cabin and a huge living area. An additional roof pole adds ceiling height and stability to the vestibule which can convert into a cool and bug free screen house on hot days. The sleeping area can be divided into two rooms, each with its own entry. Well thought out storage areas inside the inner tent include a power cord access port and gear loft. All fabrics are UV resistant with a heavy duty waterproof coating as well as oversized zippers

In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & costs from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item may be, and you can feel good acknowledge that this Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) is one of the best selling item on today.

Get Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Best in 45 years of camping
By Deb G.
Wow, this is the best 3 season tent I have ever bought or used in 45 years. When I opened the package I was surprised to really see how big it was. In the past when buying tents, the discription tells you the size but when I've opened them they don't really measure up.
I am a 52 year old grandmother of 8 and love to camp. Been all over the US, Canada and lived in Alaska now for 29 years and camped every where, from the rockies to the eastcoast, north and south.
Before taking the Longhouse out for our first trip I decided I better set it up in the yard first. I am the one in the family that usually sets up the tents because after doing it once instructions are'nt necessary. So I started to lay it out and set it up by myself. I was able to get the tent up ( but wouldn't recommend doing it by yourself, poles were really bending alot), but getting the rainfly up was to much for me, I'm only 5'2"and needed help to pull it over the tent. Once up it was amazing. I love all the tie downs on the fly.
So I packed it up and got packing for our trip to Valdez, AK, via Gakona, AK. First day of set up it was close to 90 degrees. I thought we were going to just melt in the tent, but to my surprise it was cool and comfortable in the tent, the venting from above, screen windows, vents on the lower inside of tent and the wonderful fully covered what I call my porch, we just the ticket. Next day it was rainy and very cool down by 40 degrees and at night it got as low as 45. We zipped up all the windows, tent and fly, we were very cozy and dry. There was no moisture inside the tent. Next morning sun, came out, all I had to do was shake the tent while it was up and the water rolled right off. Ready to move to the next camp. There we had winds ( 45 MPH, gusts to 60 ), well with all tie downs in place it never budged and didn't even feel a breeze inside. Since we have been home we have had a family reunion camp out in the yard and the tent so far has held up to alot of little kids running in and out. My 16 year old son has now made it his summer house. Soon we will be packing it up for hunting. The whole family loves it.
Now for some things that would help, the one hanging detachable gear hold is not enough, it could use one on both sides of the two rooms. It has one plastic window in the porch, but one on the fly over the main tent would be helpful for looking out and checking on your camp in the middle of the night. We have many bears in our neck of the woods. Also you will need heavy duty tent stakes if you plan on setting it up in anything other than soft soil. Luckly we come prepared. Don't for get a tarp for under the tent, it helps keep the sticks, stones, moisture and cold from the ground coming through, although the tent floor is substantial. Well I think I've Said enough. I would recommend this tent to anyone that loves to camp. Thanks Deb Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large)

4Great tent easy to set up, nice and roomy
By mipo
This tent has a lot of room and was super easy to put up, albeit you need the help of a tall person (which I am not, but luckily my daughters are). The only problem we had with it was we couldn't figure out how to stake the small windows on the side, so the rain came in. Afterwards, we figured it out and everything went fine.

2Longhouse 6 Tent
By Jimmy G
When receiving the item one of the poles had a stretch rope that broke. Repaired but a pain. The instructions are lame referring to longest poles etc. when the poles are color coded. There are two small 2 section poles not even mentioned in the instructions that go on the lower windows on each side of the tent. After initial assembly 1 1/2 hours (mostly due to poor instructions) I looked for an exit for each room. Well their is only one door to exit. I also assumed the vestibule would be separate from the middle open section. This is all one area with no flooring. I don't believe I would leave my gear on the ground especially if it is raining.
Finally after looking and feeling the material I do not think this tent will make it pass the first strong wind weekend.

I camp in southern Ca. deserts, mountains and plains and wanted a tent I could use to relax away from the sun and would keep the rain out. Time will tell but I do not think so. I almost sent it back but I will try it for two trips and if it holds up I will eat crow and review again. Don't look forward to another review, I have been buying tents for 20 years.

I would not buy this tent again. It is a $100 tent I paid too much for.

See all 4 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large)
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) .
Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Longhouse 6 Person Two Room Family Dome Tent (Brown, Large) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo