#1 Family Camping Tents Order Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:46:11 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Get Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door" available for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door? We offer quality products Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door" 8.8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door Detail & Feature

  • Sleeps 8 people comfortably, with a 16 by 7-Feet footprint and 7-Feet center height
  • Sets up in 15 minutes or less
  • LED tent light with 3 settings high, low, nightlight
  • Hinged door for easy entry and exit
  • 4 Pole modified dome design with color-coded pole sleeves and poles

Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door: Description

    The Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent is perfect for scout troops, family reunions, and other group camping adventures. From the built-in lighting system, to the hinged door and Auto-Roll window design, to Coleman's WeatherTec system guaranteed to keep out wind and rain, the Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent is packed with features for comfort and convenience at the campsite. The tent has a footprint of 16'x7' and a center height of 7' -- so everyone can stand upright inside. The hinged door swings open and closed; it includes a rigid pole frame support structure that is easy to install and take down. An overlapping door flap helps keep out insects when closed. The integrated LED lighting system provides a bright, useful light -- enough to read by at night -- with 3 settings (High, Low, and Nightlight). Coleman's Comfort System allows control of airflow with vented Cool-Air Port/Cooler Port, privacy vent window, interior gear pocket and electrical access port. Color-coded 11mm, 7.9mm, and 6.3mm fiberglass poles, continuous pole sleeves plus InstaClip attachments and an exclusive pin-and-ring design assure quick and easy setup even for beginners. Coleman's new Auto-Roll Window lets you instantly roll windows up, partially up to your liking, or all the way down, to suit your privacy or ventilation preference. "Negative-angle" windows allow the window to be partially or fully open during a mild rain: a primary structural pole creates an overhang to protect the window and provide ventilation and viewing during an afternoon shower or gentle nighttime rain.

Should you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the client reviews & charges from several outlets. You will be glad to view how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good understanding that this Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door is among the best selling item on today.

Check Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Happy With This
By Megan Kaye
This tent is very spacious (at 5'6", I can stand up quite well in it) and has a lot of really nice features. I'm a huge fan of the built-in LED light and the self-rolling windows. The door is nice, but unless purposely closed, the velcro will not catch and it will swing open. I feel it's a tent intended more for warm weather/climates - it doesn't keep heat in very well. Very satisfied with how well it handles wind and rain. Had a storm the first time I used it and it kept everything perfectly dry.

5Nice Family Tent
By John Glisson
We purchased this tent last week, and camped out Friday night. We set up two twin air mattresses side-by-side with our feet facing the middle of the tent (I prefer two twins to a single queen so my rolling over won't bother my wife, and vice versa). Our two boys were in the other side of the tent. The middle was left open for gear. We had TONS of room. It rained quite a bit for over an hour and we stayed completely dry. I treated the tent with waterproofing spray and sealed the seams on the rain fly ahead of time. I also spread a tarp on the ground under the tent. We knew rain was forecasted, so I prepared for it.

Setup was pretty easy. I did it by myself without any real hassle.

The light, which has received a lot of flack on the reviews, worked well for us. The three settings were nice. We have young boys, so the amber night-light was great when they were first going to sleep.

Here's the deal on installing it safely (the instructions are not detailed enough):

1. There are three notches in the mount that the light MUST line up with. One notch is larger than the other two, which help you to line them up properly. If you force it any other way, it will break. Just watch what you are doing, and it slides right in without any force needed.

2. The contacts in the mount are spring loaded. After sliding the light into the mount properly, reach behind the mount, press the light in gently against the contact, and gently turn to the right until it stops (about a quarter turn). It works perfectly.

The self-rolling windows are great. It makes it really convenient.

The hinged door is easy to get in and out of. But, as others have noted, the velcro didn't line up well. I would have to manually grab the tent and door to line up the velcro. Not a big deal. It's still best to zip it up to keep critters out.

It takes a lot of stakes to get it completely set up. If you know rain is coming, go ahead and stake out all the guy lines. Otherwise, it leaves areas where rain can pool on the fly. Again, we knew it would rain, so I didn't take that chance. When treating the tent ahead of time, I didn't stake it out at all and noticed this.

Overall - a nice size family tent, for not a lot of money. Treat your gear well and it will return the favor!

5Coleman Tent
By John C. Sorenson
I have used other large tents but always with some problems of leaking or not really designed well for comfort and convenience. However useing our new Coleman Montana tent for the first time, we found it very well designed and constructed for convenience like a new door type of entry, automatic roll screen covers, plus it was fairly easy to set-up. Set-up and tear-down in the future will be even easier and faster now that we have done it once or so, but with any large tent with exterior support poles it does take two people. On the first weekend we woke-up to a pouring rain with no moisture at all in the tent. The small awning over the door is great when raining. This may be the only large tent that actually fits back into the canvas carrying bag without much trouble.

Although there may be many good camping and outdoor products on the market, I feel that you can't go wrong in buying the Coleman brand on any of their camping equipment or products. They've been around a long time and know how to make quality designed and built products, assureing returning and new customers.

See all 66 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door .
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo