# Family Camping Tents Cheap Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent Save

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:02:18 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent" Best Price for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent? We offer quality products Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent" 7.8 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Packed Weight: 5lb 8oz / 2.49 kg
  • Minimum Weight: 4lb 15oz / 2.24kg
  • Floor Area: 32.5 ft2 / 3.02m2
  • Vestibule Area: 8.5 + 8.5ft2 / .79 + .79m2
  • Dimensions: (l x w x h): 87" x 54" x 45"

Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent: Description

    It's all about livable space with the Trail Ridge. It has near-vertical walls which results in increased chill space, dual-doors offer convenient entry/exit without having to climb over your backpacking partner, and two vestibules for convenient gear storage protected from the elements. *Easy to set up freestanding design with color coded clip contruction and grommet attachments. *Keeps water out with taped floor and fly seams. *ArcEdge(tm) floor keeps the seams off the ground. *Ventilation is acheived with the mesh wall panels. *Keep gear organized with included Gear-loft and internal storage pockets. *Noiseless zipper pulls. *Guyout points. *Packed Dimensions: 7" x 22" Seasons: 3 Number of Doors: 2 Number of Vestibules: 2 Number of Poles: 3 Pole Type: DAC Pressfit Wall Material: 68D Polyester Floor Material: 68D Polyester, 1800mm Fly Material: 75D Polyester, 1800mm

In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you must to check the buyer reviews & price ranges from several shops. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good if you know this Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Check Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Compact, sturdy, and light, but the rain-fly design isn't optimal
By T-Bird
I've set it up outside and carefully inspected it. Haven't camped in it yet, but I will soon.

Pros:
- Lightweight
- Mesh allows view of sky and airflow
- Quick set-up
- Dual doors
- Dual vestibules
- Aluminum poles with magnetic connects
- Gear loft included
- Spacious for a 2-man tent (I'm 6'2")

Cons:
- Floor is paper thin- you MUST use a footprint or tarp
- Could be a couple inches longer

Overall, I'm happy with it so far. I plan to buy a cheap tarp from Walmart and cut it to size for a footprint. I'll post an update eventually when it gets some real use.

UPDATE: After one full season of use,I'd like to add some additional comments. I slept in this tent a total of about 3 weeks this summer (not all at once). I used in both in the American Southwest, the Great Plains, and in the Midwest. I've been through a few drizzle rains and one severe thunderstorm. On one hand, it has held up extremely well. It is basically in new condition still (minus bent up tent steaks). No leaks in the rain, but some water did pool up in one corner, which I believe was from my cheap footprint catching some rain and then it seeping through the thin floor material. Overall it has done well, but I have a few complaints which I will consider on my next tent.
First, the window-less design means that the inside of the fly almost always is wet in the morning from condensation. This is sort of annoying since nobody wants to pack up a wet tent in the morning, especially when it didn't even rain. You also feel the moisture when you go to get out and have to touch the inside of the fly. It also gets muggy in there on warm nights. More ventilation would be great. The other thing I hate about not having windows is that you can't see outside. When camping, it's very advantageous to be able to have some situation awareness, especially when you hear something moving nearby. I really don't like having to physically leave the tent so see what is near me.
Second, it is awkward to open and close the zipper. It requires crouching down and leaning into the vestibule to reach back and fully unzip or zip. Just kind of annoying. Also, the zipper sometimes gets tough right where the center tensioner pole connects at the top of the door. The stress on the zipper there is highest, so you have to jerk the zipper through there sometimes.
Like I said before, I love how compact, lightweight, and well-built this tent is. It was so nice sleeping under the stars in the Badlands with the fly off and looking strait through the mesh at the Milky Way before falling asleep. With the fly on, however, the tent is awkward, wet, muggy, and restrictive. Next time I'll get a tent with a better fly design. I'm removing one star for this issue.

5Great motorcycling tent
By Albert Bueckert
Great tent for the money, all clip on to all aluminum poles. Large doors on both ends. Fly attaches with quick release buckles.

5Good tent
By Zachary Kerr
The tent is exactly as advertised. I'm from Australia and it is perfect for our hot climate. The only down sides I can see are 1) you definitely need a tarp/mat under it and 2) it doesn't come with instructions on how to fold it up neatly and tight like it comes. It's so good to have the two doors and we did get a tiny bit of rain but I was dry as happy inside.

See all 7 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Trail Ridge 2 2 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo