@ Family Camping Tents Discount Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:36:35 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent" Deals for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent? We offer quality products Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent" 7.9 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Length 108
  • Width 84
  • Height 55

Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent: Description

    Xscape Designs Vertex 4 - Person Tent. Easy, quick set up for a durable, weather - ready sleep spot! Exactly what you want for shelter in the outdoors! You and two friends will enjoy the rugged, weather-ready style the Vertex offers... has a highly-ventilated construction with a mesh roof and windows, but provides rain-blocking protection with the moisture-repellent polyurethane shell and rainfly. Get outdoors, and do it in style! The details: Large zippered entrance; Accordion-style vents extend out to offer cross-ventilation so the tent stays fresh and comfortable; Easy 4-pole assembly with durable fiberglass shock-cords... sturdy grommets lock each pole end in place; Flame-retardant for safety around the campfire; Includes interior storage pockets; Comes with carry bag and stakes; Measures 9 x 8 x 55". Come and get yours today! Xscape Designs Vertex 4-Person Tent

In case you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & charges from several stores. You will be glad to view how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good realizing that this Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

1Poor Quality, Defective, and Not Exactly Inexpensive
By mark s givens
I didn't know anything about the brand Xscape Designs -- the name keeps reminding me of how people mis-pronounce "EXpresso" -- but I bought the tent because it looked cool and had a unique shape (and my girlfriend preferred its yellow/gray scheme to the Coleman green).

SET-UP: First, it was kind of a pain to set up by myself; its 5 poles just wouldn't cooperate -- the ends kept popping out of the grommets, and the poles kept coming apart (I don't think the shock-cords are tight enough; they're kind of weak). Plus, the poles aren't smooth enough at each joint where they fit together, so they kept getting caught in the material of the tent's pole sleeves. Also, the directions were pretty anemic when it came to the rain fly and the guy lines. Once erected, the tent looked kind of sloppy and saggy, except in those front wings, where the material is stretched very, VERY taught (there's a lot of stress on the inside corners of those front wings; the tent is likely to fail there eventually).

DESIGN: The tent measures a little smaller than it claims to be. I have a queen-size inflatable mattress that touches the front and back walls when I orient it front-to-back, and has just a tiny bit of extra room when I turn it left-to-right. There almost isn't any room left for gear when I have the queen mattress in the tent, especially if you prefer to keep your gear from touching the walls (and getting wet). The tent does not have a "bathtub" style floor, which means that water is more likely to leak in through the bottom edges. As for the pointy wing-like things at the front of the tent, I guess they're sort of useful for storing things like shoes out of the way, but their weird shape definitely compromises the tent's integrity (very tight in some places, loose in others). I don't really understand the purpose of the little zippered doors that lead into/out of those front wings -- if you're outside taking your shoes off, why would you then put your dirty shoes in the tent through those little access holes while standing outside . . . and if you're inside ready to put your shoes on, why would you reach out through those holes and bring your shoes inside . . . or move your shoes from inside to outside through those holes . . . I'm so confused!!! Apparently I just don't get it. If those little access holes had mesh over them, then at least they would provide a little bit of extra ventilation without letting bugs in (although not access for your hands or shoes), but they don't have mesh. Oh, and as with most tents, you need to buy some more substantial stakes to replace the ones that come with this tent; I found some nice 10" glow-in-the-dark stakes on Amazon. One more thing: the tent's zippers are fairly wimpy.

DEFECTS: The rain fly is supposed to have little reinforced nylon triangles sewn to the right and left edges, each with a nylon loop to use as an attachment point for guy lines to draw the rain fly away from the tent; my first tent (yes, I got a replacement) was completely missing the triangle on the right side and the rain fly just hung down like a limp . . . well, you get the idea. Additionally, sitting inside the tent (both tents), I could see light coming in through holes at the seams and holes in the rain fly. Some of the holes were just the result of a low-quality design (e.g. material not overlapping and the sewing needle making a row of holes in a single layer of stretched fabric); others were the product of actual sewing mistakes. I'll attach photos of some of the manufacturing and design defects for you.

VALUE: I paid almost twice as much for this tent ($116.00) as what a comparably-sized Coleman tent costs. I think I should have gone with the mediocre-quality Coleman for $67.99, despite all of the reviewers complaining (accurately) about the declining quality of Coleman products in recent years. At least the Coleman tents are a normal, stable shape (and cheap!). While for $116.00 I certainly didn't expect a tent that I could hand down to my children someday, and then to my children's children, I do expect a brand new product to be free from manufacturing defects and to have at least a moderate degree of quality. The declining quality of products these days is so very, very sad for all of us. I probably should have spent another $1.41 for the ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 4-person tent ($117.41); people really seem to like the ALPS tents and their zippers. I was going to return this defective Xscape Designs tent, but when I emailed the manufacturer pictures of the defects, they said that they'd just mail me a replacement tent and told me to keep the one that I already have. I think that gives you some idea of how little their cost likely is for these Chinese-made tents (mine actually had some Chinese handwriting on it that someone failed to remove).

FOLLOW-UP: I now have received the replacement tent, and it also has holes here and there, and it sags and stresses in the same places, but at least now I have TWO mediocre tents that I can use only in perfect weather! How can I complain about that?! Now I can invite a couple of friends to possibly get wet with me in the event of rain.

FOLLOW-UP TO FOLLOW-UP: I just couldn't take it; I had to return the tent. I actually took one of the Xscape tents camping and this (second) time I set it up (1) the shock cord of one of the poles snapped, and (2) one of the pole sleeves ripped under the pressure of our very carefully erecting the tent.

CONCLUSION: If you can find this tent for $40.00 or less, give it a try. Otherwise, pay $50.00-$70.00 for one of the mid-sized Colemans, or $117.41 for a higher quality ALPS tent.

5Great tent
By Slo-powder
I bought this tent for my Grandson's. They love it! Easy set up (family rm.)This thing will get year round use.Very happy with it!

5tent
By M. Anani
Bought it as a gift to my daughter after I got one as a gift myself. My daughter is very happy with it

See all 3 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Xscape Designs Vertex 4 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo