@ Family Camping Tents Save Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:43:47 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed" Good price for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed? We offer quality products Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed" 7.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed Detail & Feature

  • With high quality and various colours, whether you're planning a wedding, barbecue, birthday party or summer fete, the Quictent Pop Up Gazebo is the first place to look for a Quality Solution that won't break the budget.
  • Ideal for family parties, weddings, picnics, sports events, outdoor vendors, craft fairs, job sites and camping trips
  • This easy up canopy provides easy set-up and take down in less than one minute.
  • Pyramid-roofed design provides more space, less pressure
  • Quictent Pop Up Gazebos - Portable, Waterproof and Flexible.

Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed: Description

    Condition Brand new Size: (WxL) 3m x 4.5m (10' x 15') Height: 325cm (10.7ft) to peak, 231cm (7.6ft) to side Frame Material: Steel frame & White spray-paint pull pin system & steel foot base Cover fabric: Black, 420D Oxford, Silver coated, Water Proof, UV Protection, Fire Retardant Side wall Fabric: Black, 4 pcs, 420D Oxford, Silver coated, Water Proof, UV Protection External pole cover: Black, 420D Polyester, Silver coated, Water Proof, UV Protection Leg tube: 30x30/25x25x0.8mm Ceiling tube: 12x23x0.8mm Carry Bag: Black, 300*600D Oxford, With roller Double Pyramid-roofed design provides more space, less pressure Rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework makes it extra strong and stable in all conditions Set up in seconds, snap-locks (with nylon inserts) secure the assembled device in place and a simple button release for when it is time to take it down

Should you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & rates from several stores. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good acknowledge that this Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed is one of the best selling product on today.

Check Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great customer service!
By Mishel N.
Emailed them on a Sunday to find out if it would be delivered in time for me and even though they are not open on Sunday, they did reply to my email! Best tent ever. Heavy side walls, not like the store bought tents where the sides are similar to a cheap rain poncho! This is a must have tent if you do outside vending.

2Very poor quality
By Jennifer Wyman
We were very disappointed with how flimsy the material was, and when we tried to erect it, it ripped in several places. Areas that were supposed to be reinforced, were either very poorly done or not done at all. we also have gotten no satisfaction from our attempts to get a new canopy or reimbursement. I would not buy this product again.

3quictent
By Diana
Great product for intended use only. Temporary shade and shelter only. Great customer service. Had a problem and the issue was resolved by the vendor immediately.

See all 4 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed .
Best Family Camping Tents Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Quictent Waterproof 10x15' EZ Pop Up Canopy Red Gazebo Party Tent Pyramid roofed On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo