# Family Camping Tents Best Seller Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent Discount

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:37:39 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Get Best Family Camping Tents "Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent" SALE for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent? We offer quality products Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent" 8.8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • The Hexalite Tent from Nemo is an ideal shelter for groups in need of large communal space. Can be used as a sunshade, as shelter from rain, or a camp kitchen area. Set-up is easy using the two included adjustable height tarp poles. Depending on whether vestibule space is used, the Hexalite sleeps 6-10 people.

Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent: Description

    FEATURES of the Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent Reinforced hoops keep the upper vents open, allowing lowto- high ventilation Volumizing vents can be guyed out to expose mesh panels and significantly increase interior space Air flow can be regulated by opening the internally adjustable overhead vents Fixed-length webbing aids setup Included Accessories: Dry bag style stuff sack, 2 adjustable tarp poles, stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit Optional Accessories: Footprint SPECIFICATIONS of the Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent Capacity: 6 Person Minimum Weight: 8 lbs 5 oz / 3.7 kg Packed Weight: 9 lbs 5 oz / 4.2 kg Floor Dimension: 221 x 185" / 561 x 470 cm Interior Height: 89" / 226 cm Floor Area: 19.2 square meter / 207 square feet Packed Dimension: 18 x 9" / 46 x 23 cm Shell: 30D PU Nylon Stuff Sack Style: Dry Bag Frame: 2 DAC Adjustable Tarp Poles Nemo products cannot be shipped to Japan. Please don't hate us.

In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you ought to to check the purchaser reviews & costs from several outlets. You will be glad to see how convenient this item may be, and you may feel good if you know this Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent is one of the best selling product on today.

Check Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Versatile and worth it.
By Josh Anthony Gupta
Used this for the first time on a five day car camping trip. It was the talk of the camp site. Seriously, it's possibly the best item I've bought from nemo. Anyone who is familiar with there products knows they are always stylish and easy on the eyes. This is no exception. I actually used my espri 2p shell as a bug proof spot and set it up on one side of the hexalite. The other side had our table, bench and chairs, cooler, food box.... It rained for two days and we had very very little condensation buildup inside...absolutely no water drops inside. The ventilation is awesome and nemo has deffinatly learned from previous tents that ventilation is a massive factor in keeping the walls water-drop free. I have yet to see any real life reviews of this product so I figured i would put in my two sense. In short, this was clearly meant for those trips where weather can be hostile and unpredictable. In that respect it's a life saver, or at least a trip saver if nothing else. With all the lines taught and everything in place it feels solid as a rock. We even put an extra tarp down on one side a few times and used the helio shower to take showers inside our hexalite. We also bought some battery powered led Christmas lights from Walmart and hung them on the ceiling using the vent strings. That kinda took it to a new level lol. Love nemo stuff and this was no letdown. I hope it works as well for you.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Hexalite 6 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo