#1 Family Camping Tents Buy TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) Discount

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:54:14 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Check Price Best Family Camping Tents "TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow)" Reviews for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow)" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow)? We offer quality products TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow). We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow)" 8.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) Detail & Feature

  • Safe, patented pop-up system with no exposed pinch points to catch fingers
  • Micromesh on upper tent walls makes sleeping area feel more spacious
  • Bungee vestibule deflects water when entering
  • Attaches securely with six Velcro fasteners to the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Cot or to most any 85" x 40" cot
  • Sturdy and water proof bottom allows for use directly on the ground

TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow): Description

    Cot-top tent fits snugly on the Outfitter XXL Cot and other over sized cots and locks in place. Easy pop-up assembly and two-finger takedown. Durable coated with taped seams. Spacious mesh walls and clip-on rain fly for privacy and weather protection. Built in zipper guard and guy lines for staking in high winds. Rain fly vestibule keeps water off sleeping area at entry. Ultra light 4.3 pound weight. Well-built, water resistant, and guaranteed. Simply the best cot-top tent available. May also be used directly on ground.

In case you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you need to to check the purchaser reviews & charges from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good knowing that this TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) is amongst the best selling merchandise on today.

Check TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Cot Tent - AMAZING
By C. Holmes
I'm one of the first to get my hands on this new tent. It's so cool . . . where to start?

First, this fits perfectly on TETON's Outfitter XXL Cot. Makes sense, right?, since they both have the same name. It attaches at all 4 corner and in the middle on both sides.

Second, you don't have to have the cot to use the tent. It has a waterproof floor and can be used right on the ground. I wouldn't say the floor is super thick though, so like with any tent, just get as flat a spot with as few rocks or sticks as possible before setting it up. And yes, it comes with stakes included in case you don't want to attach to cot.

Third, like the images show, without the rain-fly it has a mesh top open to the elements. So if it's good weather, you can enjoy the stars all night. My favorite way to camp!!! But if it's a bit sketchy out, just attach the included rain-fly. It buckles to the tent at all 4 corner. Takes about 15 seconds to attach the fly.

Second to last, and best of all, you can't believe how simple the setup is. The best I can describe is: remove from carry bag (5 seconds), extend the two longer legs (15 seconds), pull up on string while pushing down on hub (5 seconds) and then repeat because you have to see it again just to make sure it's real (25 seconds), and then walk around the tent to see the best $100 you've ever spent (10 seconds). Total set up time without fly: 35 to 60 seconds.

Last, take down is just as simple but not quite as satisfying as set up. Push down on the two orange tabs to release hub tension (5 seconds), unlock the elbow joint on the two longer legs and bend / fold them back toward the hub (20 seconds), roll entire tent (and fly) to it's original size (20 seconds), and replace in carry bag (10 seconds). Total take down time (less than 1 minute).

Don't worry about printing out these instructions because full instructions and images are sewn into the carry bag. But once you set up and take down once, you won't need instructions ever again. Show your friends because they'll think you have the neatest tent EVER made.

P.S. I was worried about how it would hold up in wind and rain, but I've experienced both and it's not an issue. Purchase with confidence!!!

2It can not endure any rain whatsoever on the cot.
By Amazon Customer
Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/RN3AESODX3XNT The video is a combination review of the cot and the tent.

The tent for me is not worth the money. It is obviously made for the cot, and it fails when exposed to any amount of rain. Rain pools up under the tent and causes a waterbed-effect. The skirt does not take the rain off the cot, and the cot -- being larger than the tent -- catches the rain and causes it pool up under your body.

I'm not expecting any generic equipment to stand up to a monsoon, but protection from a mid-day shower is an implied uses of a tent.

4A good value. Easy setup
By RT
Sets up really fast. You'll probably expend more energy putting it away.

Remember if you're 6'4" or taller, the 82" advertised floor length is misleading. The tent ends curve up and your head and toes will touch the walls (slightly). I also wish they would've added maybe 4-6 ounces of material and made the floor thicker. Clear any sharp sticks/rocks before you chose a spot.

I'm surprised they couldn't find room for one of those little tent wall pockets which are common. Handy for eyeglass, keys and phone storage.

This tent compliments the XXL cot perfectly. No stakes, no guy wires. Quick velcro attachments. Easy in/out access - just plop your feet out the side zippered door and exit the bed like you do at home.

As long as you know what you're getting, don't let my omission of the 5th star stop you. It's really good quality for the money. So far the best single person, no-hassle tent I've found. And if you want a tent cot this combo beats all the others.

See all 44 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow)
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) .
Best Family Camping Tents TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent (82"x 39"x 32", Orange/Yellow) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo