@ Family Camping Tents Review 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White Best buy

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

barneyl...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年7月6日 05:40:582014/7/6
收件人 family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Surprize Value Best Family Camping Tents "30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White" SALE for you

Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White? We offer quality products 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White" 9 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White Detail & Feature

  • HIGH QUALITY
  • RUST RESISTANT
  • HEAVY DUTY
  • Water Resistant

30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White: Description

    Feature: High quality, rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework 6 beautiful window style ,removable sidewalls 2 front back doors (removable) Heavy-duty (water resistant)Polyethylene. High strength metal joint fittings. Easy and fast to set up suitable for all kinds of events All necessary Hardware is included.Specifications:Dimensions: 30'L x 10'W x 8'9H Frame Finish Heavy duty white Powder Coated Steel w metal joint fittings Top Cover Material : 160 gram Polyethylene (water resistant)+ UV protected Side Wall Materia:l 160 gram Polyethylene (water resistant)+ UV protected Canopy Color: White Pole, connector Diameter: 1.4", 1.5" Usage : Carport, Portable Garage, Party Tent ; Wedding tent; Outdoor Canopy Canopy Weight 128 pounds (heavy duty) Packing Two cartons This tent requires approximately 4-6 people to set-up. We cannot be there to set this up for you, and we have no control over your local weather, wind, or soil conditions. It is up to you to determine if your assembly and anchoring of this canopy is sufficient. If you feel it needs to be held down better, you may need to purchase additional anchoring materials (stakes, weights etc.) locally. The roofs are are not designed to hold the loads of standing water or snow. You must keep the roof material properly tight. Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. SELLER NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WIND OR STORM DAMAGE TO ITEM, REGARDLESS OF ANCHORING

When you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & costs from several outlets. You will be glad to see how convenient this item might be, and you may feel good knowing that this 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Get 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Exactly as we'd hoped, and no duct tape required.
By Rebecca Yoder
We do Thanksgiving. Every year. We started by taking in a couple of people who also didn't have family in the area, then our family moved out here, we had a couple of kids, got more friends, they had kids, then they started bringing their parents.... The outside dimensions of our house are 25 feet by 40 feet. This year we had 20 people. We needed a tent. We looked into renting a 10x30 tent, and it was $1450! Amazon sells tents! The reviews were awful. Even the five star reviews said they duct taped every joint and threw it out when the party was over. I was not paying $150 or more for a disposable tent. I dug a little more and found this tent. The specs were solid - larger diameter poles, thicker canvas, double the shipping weight. But no reviews. A gamble. Well, now there is a review.

The tent is great. It was shipped with a tracking number, and arrived the day before the estimated arrival dates. It fits in our driveway between the porch and hedge and held 20 people for dinner very well and at night when the temps were in the 50's, one work light and an electric hot oil heater heated it comfortably so we could play games into the night. Two adults put it up in a few hours the night before. The next day, when we were just about to take it down, we got a phone call and had to leave town immediately and were gone for 6 days. We came home to moldy leftovers, a missing cat, and a busted hot water heater, but the tent is fine after a week of wind and rain, and it isn't even tied down. The white duct tape we got at the same time as we ordered the tent is unopened.

The only down-side is that the wordless instructions do not indicate what is to be done with the little hooks on the ends of the narrow flaps that cover the poles, but there are also a corresponding number of elastic tie thingies, so we wrapped one of those around the bottom of the pole and pulled one side to the bolt on the bottom and the other side to the hook on the flap and it worked fine.

Now we can take in even more people for next year!

2THIS TENT IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY YOU SPEND ON IT
By ALECIA PARKER
I PURCHASED THIS TENT FOR MY GRAND BABY 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY AND THIS TENT CLAIMS TO BE HEAVY DUTY AND ONCE THE TENT WAS UP AND THE STAKES WERE IN THE GROUND IT BEGAN TO RAIN AND THE WIND BEGAN TO BLOW AND THIS TENT DID NOT HOLD UP TO THE WIND AND IT BLEW ABOUT 8 FEET AND THE TENT WAS NO LONGER USEABLE. I EMAILED THE COMPANY AND TO GET ANOTHER FRAME IT WILL COST ME ABOUT 186.00 MIND YOU I JUST ORDER THIS ITEM AND RECEIVED IT NOT THREE DAYS. SO JUST KNOW IF YOU ARE ORDERING THIS TENT AND YOU THINK THAT IS IS HEAVY DUTY LIKE IT SAYS YOU BETTER THINK TWICE ABOUT IT, CAUSE I SURELY HAVE!

5the tent is great
By dp
it was easy to assemble. all the pieces needed were included. No need to buy extra bungees. Poles and center pieces are metal and strong.

See all 4 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White .
Best Family Camping Tents 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents 30'x10' Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Carport White On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo

回复全部
回复作者
转发