# Family Camping Tents Lowest Price Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent On Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:32:45 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Price Best Family Camping Tents "Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent" Best Price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent? We offer quality products Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent" 8 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent Detail & Feature

  • Size: 9 ft. x 7 ft. x 60 in. (2.74 m x 2.13 m x 1.52 m)
  • Floor Area: 50 sq. ft. (4.65 sq. m)
  • Carry Weight: 11.44 lbs. (5.19 kg)
  • Sleeps up to 3 people
  • Weatherproofing

Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent: Description

    - Designed for the sport of backpacking- Two patented bay windows provide excellent interior space and ventilation.- Shock corded fiberglass frame and grommet attachment system for easy assembly.- Mesh gear loft and two storage pockets keep small items off of the floor, yet within easy reach.- Large flex style door for easy entry and exit.- Tub style polyester floor with rain skirt is lightweight, durable and extremely water resistant.- Factory taped floor and fly seams ensure added weather proofing.- Includes: Tent, Fly, Frame, Gear Loft, Two Hanging Storage Lockers, Stakes and Compression Stuff Sack

Should you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you need to to check the purchaser reviews & costs from several merchants. You will be glad to see how convenient this item may be, and you will probably feel good understanding that this Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent is just about the best selling piece on today.

Check Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great tent!
By Meg
I bought this at Costco for about $10 cheaper. I used it this weekend at Patapsco Valley State Park in Maryland. It is easy for me to set up alone in just a few minutes, and I'm short. Putting in the side bars is a little tricky and has created a few rips in the nylon sleeve, but it's not a big deal and doesn't affect performance. It rained over the weekend, but I stayed nice and dry. I was a little concerned that the rainfly was a bit small, but it worked very well. The night it rained it was also very humid. The side windows were nice for ventilation. The mesh "loft" is a good size for holding a small lamp. The side mesh pockets were great for holding my glasses and headlamp. The rectangular shape is great for fitting more than one tent on a campsite pad.

I wish it had two doors instead of one. I think it's a little heavy for backpacking, but great for car camping. Also, it's supposedly a 3 person tent, but I'm not sure where the third person would sleep. It's a good size for 1 or 2.

Overall it's a good value for the money.

5Surprisingly WONDERFUL Tent for all Occasions!
By elizabell17738
Wow, was I ever impressed with this tent.

Going into purchasing this tent I was a bit nervous because of the extremely low price of it at Costco (around $55). However, my girlfriend and I were pleasantly surprised upon setting up this tent the first time. Set-up is relatively easy if you follow the directions the first time and then after that set-up has been virtually brainless (no directions have been needed after the 1st set up).

This tent is wonderful! It has many vents/windows for good ventilation on hot evenings. Also, when the vents are closed it keeps the inside of the tent quite warm for those cold nights. Also, the tent has many cubbies and small places to store gear inside of it which makes it wonderfully fit for 2 person. It could fit 3 comfortably although there wouldn't be too much room for lots of gear.

Disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a footprint made to go under this tent, which could cause a problem for rainy days or nights in this tent. However, we bought a heavy duty tarp to go under the tent to substitute, which has worked fine thus far.

I would say that so far this tent has been WELL WORTH the money!! Go out and get yours now!!!

5We're Impressed.
By Gary Peterson
In the mid-eighties I was doing a lot of traveling and camping and had need for a tent. It didn't need to be very big or elegant and I chose a Wenzel model (probably Twin Peaks). It only cost 40 bucks and I found it at the local Target store. Well, that little tent was amazing! I used it regularly for about 15 years until the door zipper finally gave out. Next, I bought a much larger Coleman four-person dome tent and really liked it in that I could stand up in it. It made it through several dramatic rain/lightning/wind storms and I was amazed. I got good service out of it for about three years. Alas, I then temporarily used it as a place to store some household items while our house was getting re-floored and the sun destroyed the fabric within several weeks. After that, I bought a second large Coleman and used it for a couple years and one of the elastics within the fiberglass poles snapped rendering the tent useless. All in all, I'd judge the Wenzel to be the best tent, even though it was small, essentially featureless and crudely made. And, it was by far the cheapest.

So, I've now owned a total of four dome tents and the latest is a Kelty High Country Ridgeway tent. My wife and I found it at Costco. I'd never heard of the brand before but my wife was a former backpacker and said the Kelty Tents had a good reputation. It's listed as a three-person tent but is just about the right size for the two of us. In my opinion, three would be too crowded.

In any case, the cost was quite reasonable and the quality would appear to be quite high. It's marvelously sewed together with all sorts of detailed little extras. The ten sets up easily and appears to be quite sturdy. Everything functions well and it's nice looking. We've only used it twice so far, so it's a little early to tell about it's durability. I'd say that from the construction and attention to detail, it would be a superior tent to the others I have owned and I expect the durability to be good.

My wife would regard the tent to be too heavy for serious backpacking. She owns a backpacking tent (two persons) but it's much smaller and rather uncomfortable for the type of camping that we now do. We'd both regard this Kelty tent as more suitable for a campground where you drive in and set up camp. For this use, it's quite excellent. All in all, we're quite impressed at the tent and the very reasonable cost and look forward to getting a lot of good use out of it.

Gary Peterson

See all 11 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Ridgeway By Kelty High Country 3 Person Backpacking Sport Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo