Family Camping Tents Review Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes Comparison

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:08:51 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
where to buy Best Family Camping Tents "Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes" available for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes? We offer quality products Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes" 7.9 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes Detail & Feature

  • Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 Person

Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes: Description

    Having more square footage than one Big Agnes staffer's first Steamboat apartment, the Flying Diamond series of shelters are much more than standard tents. They are Everest base camp dining rooms, buttoned up Black Rock City roosts and Vedauwoo wind refuges. The Flying Diamond series is Big Agnes' biggest base camping design. Try one as an all-season two room condo with plenty of space to stretch out and relax or as a place to serve pancakes to the entire family. Trail Weight: 18 lb 2oz. Packed Weight: 19 lb 14oz. Footprint Weight: 2lb 3oz. Fast Fly Weight: N/A. Packed Size: 8"x 14"x25". Floor Area: 90.5 sq ft. Vestibule Area: 26.5 sq. ft.. Head Height: 66"-49".

If you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the client reviews & price ranges from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good acknowledge that this Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes is one of the best selling piece on today.

Get Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Doesn't get any better than this, except...
By Kauai17
Camped in the mountains. Tent sustained strong winds, didn't even feel a breeze with the rain fly on. One problem, although we do a pretty good job preping the ground and removing majority of the stones, one stone managed to puncture the footprint and the tent. Will be contacting Big Agnes as we would not expect that to happen, especially for the price that you pay.

5Big agnes flying diamond
By Jose A Andion Iba�ez
Great tent! Easy to set up! Good quality, place was windy but tent protected us really well. Good choice!
Good value

4Great car camping, family tent!
By Daniel
Wonderful tent!! I gave it 4 stars because of a few cons listed below. Otherwise, it is a great car camping tent. Not one to backpack and not really a base camp champ, but more than sufficient for a week at a time.
Pros: great family of 4 sized tent. Rather intuitive set up. Tolerated a heavy rain storm the first week we used it! Generous rain fly. Spacious (6 man version). Packs back into the carry bag easily. Printed instructions sewn into carry bag.
Cons: No footprint included (must buy separately). Stakes are awful!!!

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes .
Best Family Camping Tents Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Flying Diamond Tent 6 Person by Big Agnes On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo