# Family Camping Tents Discount Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:44:34 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Online Purchase Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent" quality product for you

Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent? We offer quality products Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent" 7.7 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent Detail & Feature

  • Provides a spacious, comfortable wilderness residence
  • Comfortable sleeps 9-people
  • Main fly seams are factory sealed and seams are welded to protect from weather
  • Led lighted fan system maintains a comfortable environment
  • Batteries not included

Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent: Description

    The Coleman 2000008055 Prairie Breeze 9-Person Cabin Tent provides a spacious, comfortable wilderness residence. This tent's welded seams are waterproof and the main fly is factory sealed to protect from weather conditions.

When you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you ought to to check the client reviews & prices from several retailers. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good realizing that this Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent is one of the best selling item on today.

Get Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Nice tent
By cheryl
I did a lot of reading of reviews before I chose this tent. There are so many options out there it was confusing which I should focus on. This tent didn't have the most reviews but they were all positive. I gave up some options for the size and center height and so far, I'm not disappointed with my choice.
We took this camping once and did a trial set-up at home before our trip. The second time setting up was quicker and I'm sure this will get easier with practice. It is fairly easy to set up (about 15 minutes with two people for main tent and additional time for fly and guide lines). My only complaint is not knowing the correct way to initially raise the first set of poles. It worked best for us if someone stands in the middle and raises the center over their head, allowing the second person to start setting the poles to the tent. Not sure how a single person manages setting this up without putting undue stress on the fiberglass poles.
The tent is very roomy. There are windows everywhere so ventilation is great. The zippers work very easily. Tents have come a long way since our last purchase. The light works well and is very convenient. The fan works but I'm not sure how effective it will be. The temperature while camping was cool. I didn't buy this tent for the fan. Best of all, it rained and rained and we kept absolutely dry. We didn't have any driving rains so i'm not sure how this holds up in wind.
Packing up the tent was also no issue. And with a whisk broom and terry towel, the moisture quickly dried on the fly and sides of the tent, avoiding having to set the tent up at home to air out. As we folded the tent for packing, we also were able to dry the tent floor. We used a ground cover so the bottom outside flooring was clean and not very damp.
We had a queen mattress, two chairs and small table, gear and plenty of room to move. My husband is 6'6" so the selling point for us is the height of this tent which is fairly constant through the entire tent.
It's a keeper.

5Best tent ever!
By Erin
On my third season of heavy use with this tent and love it. 2 twin beds and card table with 4 chairs fits with plenty of room. On clear nights with the rain fly off you can see all the stars. I am a 55 yr old female and have no problem setting this up myself in about 15 min.

5Worth every penny
By Amazon Customer
I am a Scout Master in the Chicago land area. I bought this tent as my home away from home when taking my scouts camping. It has done a winter camp out as well as a spring camp out with lots of wind an rain. Setup takes about 15 min not bad for a tent this big. Though would use the guide lines in a high wind location. The tent itself is very roomy plenty enough room for my gear which is a cot, table and chair cooler and bin of camp supplies. Had plenty of room for my assistant scoutmaster and his gear as well. I have also used this for a family camping and had a double high queen size air mattress plus our other gear. have not tried the fan at this time other than to see if it worked so can't say how well it cools off the tent.

See all 13 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9 Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo