#1 Family Camping Tents Low Price Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent On Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:30:46 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
where to buy Best Family Camping Tents "Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent" Reviews for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent? We offer quality products Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent" 8.9 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Free standing two pole system with fiberglass poles; Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
  • 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut; Factory sealed fly give best weather protection
  • PE Tub Style Floor; Great Ventilation with 2 zippered windows (one in door, one in rear) and large side mesh panels
  • Base Size: 5' x 7'6; Center Height 4'4; Tent Area 37 sq. ft.
  • Total Weight 7 lbs. 12 oz.; Packed Size 5.75" x 27"; Pole Diameter 8.5 mm

Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent: Description

    The Granite Falls tent is a simple 2-pole freestanding dome tent with 1 door and 1 vestibule. There is great ventilation with 2 zippered windows (one in door, one in rear) and large side mesh panels. Materials: Fly: 185T Polyester 100mm, Floor: 235 gr. PE Welded Tub Style, Walls: 185T Poly Taffeta 600mm, Mesh: 68D Polyester; Mesh Frame: 8.5mm Fiberglass. Included: Rain fly, Fiberglass Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 8" Steel Stakes, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pockets, and Tent Bag. Cedar Ridge SKU#: 5421977.

Should you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & prices from several retailers. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item may be, and you will certainly feel good understanding that this Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent is among the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Best tent for the price
By GoVols
We are so happy with this tent, with the quality and the price of it. We told our friends to get it, and they liked it too. It rained a couple of times, and the rain fly did its job. I did A LOT of research before buying this tent and am glad I did. From the research I did, it looks like this company makes quality products.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo