# Family Camping Tents Superior HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo Save

0 visualização
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

barneyl...@gmail.com

não lida,
6 de jul. de 2014, 05:18:2006/07/2014
para family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Buying Best Family Camping Tents "HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo" Best Price for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo? We offer quality products HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo" 7.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo Detail & Feature

    HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo: Description

      HQ ISSUE Teepee Tents. HQ ISSUE Tents are the peak of bivouac comfort. Weatherproof windows; Waterproof 190-denier polyester shell is lightweight and rugged; Center steel pole support for easy-up; Sewn-in polyethylene floor; 1000mm polyurethane coating for top weather-resistance; Factory-sealed seams for superior seal; Rain-protected vents in peak, plus ground air vents; Includes stakes and black / silver pull-through guy ropes (prevents tripping in the dark). 9'9" center height. Sleeps 10-12. 21 lbs., 4 ozs. Order Today! HQ ISSUE 18x18' Teepee Tent, Camo

    Should you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the client reviews & prices from several retailers. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good understanding that this HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo is just about the best selling item on today.

    Check HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo Low Price!!

    Most helpful customer reviews

    4Good Buy
    By outdoors man
    This tent is very easy to put up. You will need to buy better tent spikes
    The first day of use the wind was blowing 25-30 mph and the tent had no problems.BUT if you want it to be leak proof you will need to spray it with water repellant.The second night of use it rained very hard for 6-7 hours and the tent never leaked or became wet on the inside. The temp was around 25 degrease. The tent held up very well with ice,wind and water.
    The tent was used for five days in not so great conditions and held up great.
    the only reason i gave it 4 stars was it should have better anchor spikes

    4Good tent for the money
    By william sallee
    This tent is easy to put up and the kids love the novelty of a teepee shaped tent. It's plenty big for our six person family and our gear. It arrived on time and in perfect condition, but I couldn't give 5 stars simply because the material is so light I can't see this thing lasting more than a year. I've used it several times now, and it is still in good shape though. I've been using a heavy tarp between the tent and the ground to help preserve the floor of the tent, which I believe will extend the life of the tent

    5I like the tent ad ready to try it out!
    By Arnold92
    I am so ready to try this tent out and let other leaders from boy scouts sleep in it. I will try it out in March.

    See all 3 customer reviews...

    Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo .
    Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo .
    Discount Best Family Camping Tents HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo
    Cheap Best Family Camping Tents HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo .
    Best Family Camping Tents HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo Reviews.
    Best Family Camping Tents HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo for Sale.
    Best Family Camping Tents HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo Best Price.
    Best Family Camping Tents HQ ISSUE 18x18 foot Teepee Tent Camo On Sale.

    Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo

    Responder a todos
    Responder ao autor
    Encaminhar