# Family Camping Tents Discount EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:12:59 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Buy Best Family Camping Tents "EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent" Deals for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent? We offer quality products EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent" 9 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • 9-pole cabin style tent with 16x10 floor space and 7' center height sleeps 5 in an 80 sq.ft. sleeping area, plus 80 sq.ft. screen room
  • 3 Large D-style doors(2 exterior, 1 interior), with half windows, provide access to sleeping area or screenroom
  • Tent is divided into equal sized sleeping quarters and screenroom; interior door provides passage to/from screenroom
  • Full mesh roof allows circulation of air and reduces condensation
  • Screenroom's perimeter sod cloth keeps insects out

EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent: Description

    The Copper Canyon 5 is a great cabin-style design for a 5 person tent with its vertical walls maximizing comfort and livability. The sleep area is 80 sq ft with a center height of 7’ and an equivilent 80 sq ft sunroom, an ideal bug-free lounge area.The walls are made of 75D poly 1200mm and 68D poly no-see-um mesh. The fly is a 75D Stormshield polyester 1200mm. The frame is 16mm/12.7 fiberglass + 19.5mm steel.This spacious and sturdy tent will allow the whole gang to hang out, lounge, stretch out, and sleep well.

In case you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the purchaser reviews & prices from several outlets. You will be glad to view how convenient this item can be, and you will probably feel good acknowledge that this EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent is amongst the best selling product on today.

Get EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5It is the best tent I ever see.
By Jorge Luis Alvarez
I bought it to spend vacations with the family.
It is plenty of space, strong, very well designed and easy to setup.

We where 15 days in 3 different places, and we had 2 days of rain and wind without any problem.

The space to stay inside the tent it is enough to do not have problems during long days of rain.

I recommend it 100%

5Practical with Eureka quality
By Kelli N. Perkins
Eureka has thought of everything. This tent is very roomy for us. We're sporting two XL cots with sleeping bags and our gear in the main room. In the anteroom/screened in porch area we put up a table and chairs, as well as a Luggable Loo, our electronics hub and anything else we want out of the elements. No more carrying an extra screen tent for "just in case." This has lightened our gear needs substantially. The height is full standing and there is a direct entry from the main room outside or use the one into the screen area to cut down on insects.

It is a breeze to put up--you can watch youtube videos of folks putting up their Copper Canyon tents if you want to prepare. But watch for the specially colored corners which Eureka thoughtfully provides and which makes all the difference in setup. We don't have any trouble getting the cover over the top, but understand that it could be a challenge for the less tall. Takes us about 10-15 minutes to construct this tent.

There are just two of us and this is a great size. We were camping in a smaller tent and were kind of miserable. The cots poked into the sides and there was no standing up. Lots of crouching, which can get old. We were also bringing screen tents and personal shower/toilet tents, making set-up longer than it should be.

Next year we'll add some sand bags to weight the screen room to the ground and eliminate some of the crawling visitors. The screen room has three walls of large windows which unzip to provide view and air flow, but you can zip them up at night for privacy and warmth.

A perfect mix in a very practical yet beautiful tent. The construction is pure Eureka quality. A highly recommended product!

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom 5 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo