Family Camping Tents Save Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent Review

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:49:13 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Bargain Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent" Deals for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent? We offer quality products Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent" 8.7 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent Detail & Feature

  • Floor Area: 94.5 square feet
  • Peak Height: 72 inches
  • Weight: 17 pounds, 14 ounces
  • Number of Doors: 2
  • Number of Windows: 3

Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent: Description

    Spacious and weather-resistant, the Wenzel Evergreen 11-by-9-foot family dome tent sleeps up to six campers in its two rooms, making it ideal for mid-size families or couples with lots of gear. The Evergreen is made of rugged, weather-repellent Weather Armor polyester with a polyurethane coating for reliability, helping it keep water out and warmth in. And campers will love the variety of ventilation points--including back-to-back "D" style doors, three mesh windows that can be closed for privacy or to increase warmth, and a mesh roof--which can combine to create a refreshing cross breeze on warm evenings. The Evergreen comes with multi-diameter, shock-corded fiberglass poles which, which give the walls more vertical height, and a fast-feet system, which makes set up a cinch. And when it comes time to hit the sheets, you can either create one large sleeping room or roll down the divider curtain to create two separate rooms. The rooms can function as individual bedrooms for the campers or as a sleeping room and living area. Other details include an E-Port so you can easily run any cords out of the tent, pre-attached guy lines for added stability, gear loft and two hanging pockets for storage, and a storage duffel.

When you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the client reviews & rates from several shops. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item might be, and you can feel good understanding that this Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent is one of the best selling piece on today.

Check Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Good tent
By Daisy Rose
I have officially taken this tent camping twice now and have decided that it is a great tent for me. It is nice and tall so I can stand up in it and has a lot of ventilation on hot days. I have not tested it in the rain yet but I like how the rain fly goes all the way down. I use it for myself and my toddler. I can comfortably have a queen size bed set up and a portable crib and still have room for play area. It's really easy to set up and take down. I was able to do it myself (and that's with a toddler at my feet).

5Nice tall ceiling well made tent
By FL Boyeee
Well made, nice tall roof, easy to setup and plenty of room for 4 large adults go get one today

4Great tent but not good for windy conditions....
By joshua coale
This tent is awesome! The screen top is great at night. You will have a unobstructed view of the stars while sleeping. Easy to construct but lacks rigidity. With a 10-20 mph wind blowing, the tent sides collapse in on themselves which was really annoying. This is my second tent from this manufacturer and I was really let down by this. It seems to me that the tent poles need to be more stiff. Just my two cents.

See all 11 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo