Family Camping Tents Save PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 On Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:22:21 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Review Best Family Camping Tents "PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013" Good price for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013? We offer quality products PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013" 7.8 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 Detail & Feature

  • Combination tent and screen room that sleeps up to 8 people
  • D-shaped interior door between 2 rooms to keep tent area private
  • Screen-room awnings bolt down to create 1 large weatherproof room
  • No-see-um mesh roof, doors, and windows for maximum ventilation
  • Floor measures 10 by 14 feet total; peak height of 6 feet 6 inches

PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013: Description

    The Perry Mesa is the largest and most versatile tent manufactured by Paha Qué Wilderness. Like all Paha Qué tents, the Perry Mesa Tent uses state-of-the art fabrics, design and quality for performance that ensures you a trouble-free camping experience. The Perry Mesa Tent combines the very best features of Paha Que’ Tents and ScreenRoom’s into one super-functional shelter.The tent section can be completely sealed off and will provide 100% guaranteed waterproof shelter. It’s large door can open to the ScreenRoom section to create one giant room. The ScreenRoom section has awnings built onto all three sides. These awnings can be put out as awnings, rolled up out of the way, or put down to cover that side of the tent from wind/rain/sun etc. With all three awnings down the ScreenRoom section can be sealed off to create a floorless tent area.

If you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you must to check the buyer reviews & costs from several shops. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good knowing that this PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 is one of the best selling item on today.

Get PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great quality - only minor quirks...
By Matthew P Boos
First, don't be concerned about the quality of this tent. The name was new to me, and reviews on line were not very plentiful, but I took a shot. The components are excellent - stout, sturdy aluminum shock-corded poles, taped seams, great zippers, nylon dernier floor - they're all good. Comparable or superior in every way to my North a Face Mountain Manor 6. Guy points, grommets - all of the necessary mooring points, are all solid. The fly clips on and off easily. Be sure to stake and guy line this tent - it is free standing, but by no means aerodynamic.

The design is very good as well. The sleeping room is 10'x7' and has three windows. The window covers zip up (my preference). With the full mesh roof and the D-style door zipped (mesh only), you'll be able to capture cross-ventilation and necessary air movement. The door and window coverings close completely for privacy and weather seal. The only way into the sleeping room is through the screen room. Four adults could sleep comfortably (elbow room) and four standard cots would fit. There are gear slings under each window, and included carabiners in both rooms for hanging a lantern. At six feet, I can stand comfortable in the tent ducking only when immediately against a wall.

Like the sleeping room, the screen room is 10'x7'. It does not have a floor, intended instead to house a picnic table or similar. Your gear will fit nicely in this area. It has two doors, opposite each other, each with a large awning that can be opened (suspended) with the included awning poles. The top height of this awning is under six feet, so I have to duck to enter. The awning rolls completely down to cover the entry, covers the zippers with a few in inches to spare, and then also velcros down. A nice design. The mesh zips up the center, and then from the center to bottom corners.

The third awning is much larger, is on the 10 foot side, and has no entry. The awning, when pitched out, creates a substantial outdoor shaded area, enough to cover a picnic table. Separate poles (not included in the tent kit) must be ordered. This area can be walked under without ducking.

All of this gives great flexibility. Your sleeping room is completely weather sealed from the screenroom, so you could leave all of the awnings up and pitched, with your gear under the awnings or in the screenroom, and it will be protected from dew and moisture (side-driving wind and rain, not so much - seal up!). In our case, it keeps the dogs out of the weather without bringing them and their floor-destroying paws into the sleeping area.

The footprint (sold separately) creates a "floor" for the screenroom. This works only moderately well as a 10'x14'tarp with only corner grommets tends to bunch and gather when walked on. I modified it by putting more grommets into tarp. There are flaps on the bottom edge of the screenroom that can be overlapped with the floor to create a more hopeful water seal, but do not be confused - this is a screenroom, not a dry zone.

So the good: all materials, build quality, design, flexibility, ventilation
The quirks: long pole sleeves, low entry awnings, screenroom floor

5Paha Que Perry Mesa Tent is a luxury car camping masterpiece.
By Julie
A very fine luxury car camping tent. It is very simple but built like a brick.You can stand up anywhere inside and it is made with high quality materials. think of it like this. It has modern innovations but with the build quality of old school tents. The poles are shock corded heavy aluminum and it is SUPER easy to put up. My wife and I can do it in 2-3 minutes, then you might spend a couple more minutes if you want to use the guyline supports. You will want to use these if you expect rain or wind. I am more of a backpacking hammock camper, but when I go car camping with my parents and my kid, then this is my go-to tent. It is like a home away from home. I wish that it came with the footprint, because that makes it more versatile. We bought the add on footprint and it is great, but you can make one out of tyvek for really cheap and it works fine too. I LOVE the huge awnings too. It makes it seem even bigger!

4Fabulous Tent
By Sue Czarniak
I waited to review this tent until after we had used it multiple times. We have spent approximately 20 nights in it so far and it has proved to be a really great choice for us.

It is so super easy to set up. Our old family tent was such a time-consuming struggle that we had stopped using it years ago. This one is so easy that it takes much less time than my 2 person tent. It is almost impossible to set up with one person though. My husband has done it once on his own, but it was a chore. Now he will lay everything out and insert the poles (which only takes a few minutes) and then get someone else to help for the minute that it takes to stand the poles up and insert into the grommet holes.

I like that all the windows have Velcro and zippers. It makes for a nice, tight seal and is convenient if you just want to Velcro up the flap for a quick, private, clothes change. One small detail that I enjoy compared to my other tents is the fact that the window coverings zip down instead of up. That way you can just open them slightly to let a little breeze in. My other tent zips up and then the flap covers the opening unless you go all the way up and tie up the flap.

There are plenty of hanging pockets to store things off the floor. There are also clips in both rooms to hang a light and we've hung some bulky ones without any sag.

I'm not sure that I'd want to try and jam 8 people into the tent. We have mainly used it for two adults and a dog. We have a queen sized mattress and have more than enough room for our gear.

The only reason I didn't give this tent 5 stars (and if it would have let me do something in between I would have done 4.75) was the fact that the one room has no floor. When using it as a screen room that is fine, but if you wanted to use it for a sleeping room that could be an issue. We got the optional foot print - which I really recommend that you purchase. That gives it a nice floor but if the tent is put up over the footprint and there is a bad rainstorm the water can run right through the room (as we found out one time). I'm sure there are ways to set it up differently to avoid this problem but it's something to be aware of. The zipper opening to the other room is nicely raised so water seeping in there is not an issue.

We have used the tent in really windy conditions and it has held up wonderfully. It was a rock. Make sure that you have the rainfly snugged down tightly though or you will hear it flapping against the tent in a strong wind.

Overall this tent has been our favorite new purchase of the past year. Every time I use it I have to say again how much I love it.

See all 6 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 .
Best Family Camping Tents PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents PahaQue Wilderness Perry Mesa, Screen Room/Tent Combo 8 Person Family Tent 2013 On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo