@ Family Camping Tents Lowest Price Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:18:35 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Discounted Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6" quality product for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6? We offer quality products Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6" 9.7 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 Detail & Feature

    Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6: Description

      The Ozark Trail Instant Dome Tent sets up in 30 seconds. This six-person tent requires no assembly because the poles are pre-attached to the tent, just unfold and extend. It comfortably fits two queen airbeds or up to six campers in sleeping bags on the floor. It includes an adjustable ground vent and dual roof vents to keep the tent cool and comfortable.Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6:Easy 30 second setupNo assembly requiredPoles pre-attached to tentSleeps 6Fits 1 queen airbeds2 windows2 roof ventsGround ventWelded tub floorFree standing frame designElectrical cord accessCarry bag includedTent stakes includedMeasures: 10' x 9'Construction: polyester, steel and fiberglassHeight: 70"Weight: 13.35 lbsModel# CV1009

    In case you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you should to check the buyer reviews & rates from several merchants. You will be glad to view how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good acknowledge that this Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 is one of the best selling piece on today.

    Check Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 Offer!!

    Most helpful customer reviews

    5Easy Set-up , Easy Take-down
    By Slyguy1017
    It looks to be a great tent. I set it up in my backyard in 2 minutes by myself at a nice leisurely pace. It broke down even faster. The air vents are great and the rain fly being included and part of the instant set-up was great. The only problem, and this is a problem with most camping gear, I had a lot of trouble getting it back in the carrying case. I needed a hand to help get it stuffed in and the zipper closed. I'm going to find some type of velcro strap to help cinch it up tighter. The instant tent is the way to go especially if you will be camping in a tight space such as a festival. Pick your spot and get set up in minutes without your long poles poking your neighbors tents during set-up and break-down.
    **For those of you that are new to camping, this is really a 2-person tent. Sure you might sleep 6 people side by side on the floor, but there would be no room for anything else. If you plan to use a cot or air mattress, have a large bag or two of gear, maybe a small camp table, and you want to be comfortable for a long weekend, then I would only plan for 2 adults in this tent or maybe 2 adults plus a small child or two. You will want as much room as possible in case bad weather hits and you need to spend substantial time in your tent.

    4Works as expected except for pole locking button issue
    By Krandy
    The tent is very quick to setup. About a minute with one person and pretty intuitive. However, I was disappointed that one of the locking buttons that pops up when you stretch the support pole to lock it would not pop in place. Disappointed but not surprised by Chinese quality production. I was able to get it to work by using a small screwdriver to pry up the lock, but this is a pain especially if I don't have a screwdriver available to so this. Debating whether to go through hassle to exchange it or not. Once the pole is locked the tent works great. I could fit two double air mattresses easily so sleep maybe 3 kids plus an adult, maybe wife and kids, haven't tried that yet.
    I just needed a tent I could pop up quickly in the backyard for the kids since we have a full family size Coleman that works great for camping but takes a while to set up.
    So overall very happy for my needs except for the issue with pole, which I hope I don't regret.

    See all 2 customer reviews...

    Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 .
    Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 .
    Discount Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6
    Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 .
    Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 Reviews.
    Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 for Sale.
    Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 Best Price.
    Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10' x 9' Instant Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 On Sale.

    Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo