# Family Camping Tents Low Price Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent On Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:24:17 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent" Great price for you

Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent? We offer quality products Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent" 7.7 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent Detail & Feature

  • Sleeps 4+ gear
  • Main fly and floor seams taped for weather protection
  • 3 season livability
  • 2 doors

Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent: Description

    A thoughtfully crafted 4-person tent featuring premium waterproof materials, full seam sealing on the floor and rain fly, and a minimalist-inspired design that allows for a super easy setup. Omni-Shield waterproof rain fly and floor fabrication protects you from the elements. Sleeps 4, plus gear. Main fly and floor seams taped for weather protection. 3 season livability. 2 doors. DAC aluminum poles. Packaged weight: 9lbs 4oz. Floor area: 56sf. Peak height: 60". Pack size: 8.5" x 24". Fabric: Wall fabric: 68D taffeta polyester. Floor fabric: Omni-Shield 150D oxford polyester. Fly fabric: Omni-Shield 57D taffeta polyester.

Should you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you ought to to check the buyer reviews & rates from several outlets. You will be glad to view how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good acknowledge that this Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent is probably the best selling piece on today.

Check Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Survived a weekend of high wind storms
By Natalie G
This tent was exactly what I was looking for in a multi-use tent. Took it out for a weekend trip to the Ozark where we were encountered with two days of intense, windy storms. The tent withstood the high winds and kept everything inside dry. Loved the convenience of have two door and the two interior pouches. My only complaint was when threading the pole through the rainfly proved to be pretty difficult. Had to try several times and eventually bent the pole a little bit to the side to get it set in the catch to hold the pole in place.

4A tent easy enough for one person to erect in a wind.
By Kathleen Cantu
Usually the rainfly is the hardest part to manage in a wind but this design keeps it under control. The overall quality of materials is good but the zipper (the most important element of a tent) is of slightly less quality. I have not been in a rainstorm so I can't comment on the water repelency. I chose this tent because of the double doors which I find to be very convenient.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Columbia Unisex Belladome 4 Person Waterproof Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo