@ Family Camping Tents Cheapest Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent Reviews

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

barneyl...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年7月6日 04:45:282014/7/6
收件人 family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Discounted Best Family Camping Tents "Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent" best product for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent? We offer quality products Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent" 8.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Spacious dome tent that sleeps up to 6 people
  • Shock-corded fiberglass frame with pin-and-ring system for easy setup
  • Large mesh roof vents and windows provide excellent ventilation
  • 2 large D-style doors; patented hooped fly frame adds rain protection
  • Stow 'n' Go duffel system; measures 11 x 6 x 11 feet (W x H x D)

Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent: Description

    Mountain Trail Salmon River 2 Room Family Dome tent sleeps up to 6 people comfortably in a 112 square foot tent area. Base size is 11ft x 11ft x 72" center height. Features our shockcorded fiberglass frame with pin and ring system for quick set-up, back to back Dutch "D" style doors for easy entry and exit, large mesh roof vents and windows for excellent ventilation, and welded polyethylene floor and mud matts included to help keep your tent clean. Divider curtain to separate tent into 2 rooms for your added privacy. Enjoy the hooped fly frame for additional stability and rain protection. This tent has our integrated Stow-n-go duffel system that simplifies set-up, take-down and storage. Tent stakes and pole packet unrolls with tent - Fold labels for easy take-down with wrap becoming mud mat. Attached duffel wraps around rolled tent and secures with elastic bands.

For those who have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you ought to to check the client reviews & charges from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item might be, and you will probably feel good acknowledge that this Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent is among the best selling piece on today.

Check Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great for the price
By Erick
I'll start by saying this: "first time camper". I thought this might be a difficult task to build this tent, I was wrong. The wife and I took about 20 minutes or so putting this tent together in the rain. So this should give you an idea of how easy it is to assemble. This was perfect for my first camping experience.

Now as far as the space available once inside is unbelievable, I am 6 feet tall and my wife is 5' 8". I was able to stand up in this tent. We had an inflatable queen size bed with two medium size suitcases, a 10 gallon water container, a box approx size of 3 x 3 and a few other supplies and we were able to still get around once inside. It has two separate front zipper doors that open and close with ease and a the option of placing a divider in the tent if needed for another couple or kids.

It has two small storage compartments built into the inside to place keys or your cell phone to keep them off the floor of the tent, which was a great bonus for not letting me lose them.
Great air ventilation, and held up nice during rain with no leaks; straight out of the box!

The privacy in this tent is good; you can't see anything from the outside in, unless you leave your zipper door open. One other option I have to say was unexpected was the door's have a second zipper built into it to open from the inside to look outside with a mesh to keep the bugs out. Also has two mud flaps in front of both doors.

I don't know about 6 people fitting in this unless it is for survival reasons, but I believe you could probably fit 4 people in this tent and be comfortable.

So in all, I have nothing bad to say about this product as it was exactly what I was expecting if not better.

4Good value tent
By Z. Rice
I've owned this tent for 9 months and my girlfriend and I camp often enough that we just leave it in the trunk of her car. We were camping in a smaller dome tent for years until she insisted on getting one she could stand up in. This tent is that one - it's luxuriously big (for two people--if you are trying to fit 6, you have fallen into the standard tent company trap of playing People Tetris--go by the dimensions, not the # of people) and excellent for car camping. It has a partition you can hang to make 2 rooms, which we have done while camping with friends and there was enough room to blow up an air mattress for each side. The doors are nice and large. One thing we love about it is that it has tags that label the points at which you fold the tent; it also has elastic bands that wrap around it once it's rolled up. The x-pattern poles allow us to erect it and take it down in less than 5 minutes.

One downside is that there are no rear windows so you can't get any kind of cross breeze going through the tent which can make for some stuffy nights in hot weather. Another thing is that one of the poles slowly developed a crack in one of the links and it has finally broken this week. This doesn't mean that every set of poles out there for this tent is defective, but it is disappointing considering this tent has never been through harsh weather conditions and my old dome tent has been up in the Rocky and Appalachian Mountains and is still going strong. We will be calling the manufacturer soon to see if we can get a replacement pole; hopefully their response will support the 4 stars that I'm giving this tent.

EDIT: We called Wenzel Co. this week and they were more helpful than we would have imagined. They offered to send us a free replacement for our broken tent pole. And not only that; my girlfriend told them how our rain fly pole had gotten switched with someone else's at a camp somewhere along the line, and while that pole works, it doesn't really fit correctly. The rep at Wenzel went ahead and threw in a free rain fly pole! Great company to buy from, that's for sure.

4great deal
By tuffy
Have owned several tents, none as inexspensive as this one. Withstood a stormfront that blew for two straight days, 50mph gusts with hardcore rain. No leaks and held up well against the wind. Did use my own tent pegs, the ones supplied were those cheap wire ones. The mesh is a bit excessive but in the summer it'll be great. Did not come with a carring bag which was a pain. Amazon delivered it in one day using standard shipping. Very fast. Poles are standard fiberglass, but I've seen smaller diameter on much more exspensive tents. the small entrance mat is useless in my opinion.

See all 25 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Mountain Trails Salmon River 11 by 11 Foot, 2 Room 6 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo

回复全部
回复作者
转发