#1 Family Camping Tents Low Price Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:47:50 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Bargain Best Family Camping Tents "Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent" quality product for you

Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent? We offer quality products Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent" 8.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent Detail & Feature

  • Easy assembly; Free-standing 3 pole design with fiberglass poles and steel uprights; Easy set up with unique hub design; Steel stakes included
  • Wall divider for two rooms; Two large doors allow easy entry into either room individually; Great ventilation; Six windows; Mesh storage pockets
  • 150D polyester oxford floor with 2000mm coating; 75D 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut; Guy ropes included
  • Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection; Extra large zippers on doors; Straight side walls allow more room for cots
  • Weatherproof fly buckles to tent; Base Size: 10' x 15'; Center: 7'3 (H); Tent Area: 150 sq. ft.; Total Weight: 30 lbs. 11 oz.; Packed Size: 12" x 30"

Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent: Description

    The Big Horn has all the features you will need to enjoy your campout even when the conditions are extreme. It was designed and built to last and protect you from all the weather you encounter. Even if your weather conditions are mild, you'll still be able to enjoy the added features the Big Horn provides. Included in the Big Horn are extra tall center heights allow you to stand up. Wall dividers to create two rooms. The 150D oxford floor, which is about twice the weight of normal nylon floor material, will greatly increase the durability of your tent. The tent is a free standing three pole design with fiberglass poles and two large doors which allow for easy entry into either room individually. The full coverage 75D 185T Polyester fly buckles on for extra strength and adjustability and will protect you from the elements, even under the nastiest conditions. The fly and floor seams are factory sealed to give you the best weather protection. Included: Rain fly, Fiberglass Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, Steel Stakes, Mesh Storage Pockets, Guy Ropes and Tent Bag. Browning Camping SKU#: 5795011.

For those who have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you ought to to check the consumer reviews & charges from several stores. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item may be, and you will probably feel good realizing that this Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5lots of room, good quality, very happy
By kel
this tent is great. it did take a couple of practice set-ups because we haven't done much camping and its a very big tent, but once we read the directions and got a feel for it, its nice and sturdy and takes about 15 minutes to set up with two people. we bought this tent despite no reviews because we wanted a screen roof and rain fly, we liked that they specifically listed what materials were used, and the company seems reputable from what we could find out. we considered a coleman instant tent, but if you break a pole on those, you can't replace it, and we wanted the screen roof/fly option.

This tent is quite roomy - queen mattress, chair and lots of gear one one side, twin mattress and pack-n-play and more gear on other side, with plenty of room to walk and play, and nothing touching the straight sides. its really, really tall (i am 5'8" and couldn't touch the top) so its easy to dress, stretch, or walk around with gear or a fussy toddler.
we were in 85/55 degree weather, so can't really speak to weatherproofing. all the windows made for good cross-ventilation, and there are supports for the rain fly over the doors so it lifts off the top of the tent in those two spots by about 5 inches and an inch or two everywhere else for great air flow (and i was thinking we could remove those two supports if it got cold and we wanted to keep more air in). We really liked it, and it seems like very good quality that will hold up to more vigorous camping with the kids.

note: the guy lines are only attached to the rain fly (which secures nicely to the tent), so if you want to be without a the fly but expect some strong wind (not an experienced camper, so not sure if that would happen), you might want to get another set of guy lines to attach directly to the tent. and as usual, the tent stakes are the cheaper wire ones.

5Company Stands Behind Their Products (2nd UPDATE 6/25/14)
By Trekker
(UPDATED 6/25/14) - Now I have upgraded from 2 stars back to 5 stars because Alps Mountaineering (makers of the Browning Big Horn) is a stand up company that offered to send me a replacement tent since the tent I purchased developed holes very quickly. I received my tent FedEx and am very pleased with Alps Mountaineering's customer service. They really do stand behind their products, and in this day and age, a company like this seems hard to find. I do hope that the replacement tent will not have the same issue as my first, but for now, I'm just happy to get a second chance with a tent design that I really love. Thanks Alps Mountaineering!!
(UPDATED 5/17/14) - Downgraded from 5 star to 2 star - I just took this tent out for only the second time and noticed that there are already 2 little holes in the tent wall fabric. Really?!?! I took very good care of this tent (managed to keep a $100 Coleman tent for about 8 years). I take care of my stuff and thought I was doing a good job with this tent, so one could see my serious disappointment with this tent. I had such high praise for this tent after my first use, but it now has 2 holes and haven't got the slightest clue as to what caused them. Sorely disappointed now.
(Original Review) - We just went camping on our maiden voyage with this new tent and had a great experience. The tent seems to be of very good quality all the way around. Poles are nice and sturdy, oxford floor is better than most at this price, and stitching is tight. It took me about 25 minutes to set up. The features that are important to me are: all windows can zip closed, it has vertical walls, the tent is big, it has two doors, rainfly buckles to anchor points, and the quality seems really good. Although we liked our previous Coleman Ridgeview tent we bought 8 years ago (finally gave out on us), this tent's quality is superior. For what this tent is, it gets five stars.

I just wish it had a few additional features like: more inside storage pockets, air vents located floor level, electric cord access, wish the rainfly wrapped further down the tent for even better rain protection, and an awning area would be really cool. I guess all these features would probably push the price up out of my price range though.

The one nitpick I have is that to fully secure the rainfly to this tent, you have to hand tie six integrated rainfly straps to the pole frame. Not a very efficient process, but it is only six. It could have had velcro ties or something that would not require hand tying each one. This process is a little tedious, but it does not affect the quality of the tent.

If you are in the market for a family tent, at $250, this tent is hard to beat.

I posted my own image for this tent. Enjoy.

5Extremely Satisfied
By Amazon Customer
Purchased this tent as a replacement for our worn out Eureka Copper Canyon 1513. Extremely happy with it. Went camping for a week in Nicolet National Forest in Northern Wisconsin. Had three nights of torrential thunderstorms with one night also having wind gusts in excess of 60 mph. The tent swayed a bit but did not collapse. Checked for damage after the storm and it was perfect. It is better than any tent I have owned in the last 25 years
Pros: straight walls, spacious, construction, cross ventilation, actually fits back in to bag!
Cons: The poles provided for the rainfly over the doors should have some type of velcro or other means to attach to the tent besides the two end holes, in heavy winds they dropped out, leaving the rain fly practically useless.

See all 12 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo