#1 Family Camping Tents Cheapest Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent Comparison

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:44:21 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent" Best Price for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent? We offer quality products Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent" 7.9 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent Detail & Feature

  • Sleeps 8, with a footprint of 15 by 12 feet with a 72-inch center height
  • Fully screened front porch keeps the bugs out
  • 4 large windows for maximum ventilation
  • Designed for easy set-up
  • Weathered system is guaranteed to keep you dry

Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent: Description

    Coleman Evanston screened tent has exclusive weather-tec system. Fully screened front porch area, keeps you dry. Modified dome structure, easy to transport and set up. Ideal for family car campers, scout leaders, & extended camping excursions. Insta-clip attachments for easy setup. Pin-and-Ring design with continuous pole sleeves.

Should you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you must to check the customer reviews & prices from several stores. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you will certainly feel good if you know this Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent is just about the best selling item on today.

Get Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5great tent!
By Denise Booth
This is a great tent and very easy to set up - 15min by myself. We camped for a week and experienced sun, rain and wind. this tent stayed dry and anchored. I did use 10 in. metal stakes instead of the ones that came with the tent. I especially like the fact that the screened porch has a floor. Tent was well ventilated and roomy. We had a queen and a single mattress and 2 coolers inside. Still had room to walk and change clothes. Glad I purchased this tent!

5Really nice for the money
By Shawn Gallagan
This tent worked great when we recently used it during a weekend of camping. I went back and forth between several different tent models, but ultimately decided that the rain fly looked to have better coverage on this model.

Setup is relatively quick and took about 15 minutes. It could be done by one person, but two people would be optimal. The screened in area was more useful than I thought it would be. We basically used it as a mud room and it helped in keeping dirt and debris out of the sleeping area. With my family of four, there was plenty of room for two queen size air mattresses with space left over to store other items. There are two small pockets on each side of the tent to store small items and a small strap in the top-center of the tent to hold a light, fan, or whatever you can fit up there. The ventilation was quite good and we stayed cool with ~75F nights. It rained a small amount on both nights and we stayed completely dry.

Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase.

3Very room and easy to put up
By Heather Evans
I love the fact that this tent is super easy to put up and has lots of space. I also love the built in floor in screened in porch. The only down side to this tent is the lack of a zip up window in the back. It means the back window (which is large) is completely open at all times leaving you zero privacy. If you have the rain fly on then the window is covered. But if don't want or need the rain fly you are exposed. Down here in Texas we often need as much air flow as we can get so we would only put on the rain fly when absolutely necessary. I hate not being able to zip up a window while I change clothes, etc. Otherwise this is a really great tent.

See all 102 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo