#1 Family Camping Tents Buying Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings Best Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:41:40 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Best Family Camping Tents "Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings" available for you

Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings? We offer quality products Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings" 7.8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings Detail & Feature

  • Floorless design
  • Made of woven 100% cotton canvas.
  • Corners, splash cloth and sod flap are made of longlasting, reinforced PVC vinyl.
  • High-density epoxy powder-coated steel frame
  • Screen walls are No-See-Um fine mesh polyester

Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings: Description

    Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings. The Trek Tent brand was founded in the late 1980's by the president of Leisure Life (USA), Mr. George Smith. George's extensive experience in the tent industry led him to design and manufacture tents that were known for high quality construction and high-end features at a moderate price. George continued to build upon that legacy with the lauching of the Trek Tent line, delivering high quality and outstanding value in tents that are reliable and durable. We continue that Trek Tent tradition today. Foillowing George's vision, we build high value into every tent we manufacture, and we back it with a warranty that says we mean itFEATURES: - Floorless design - Made of woven 100% cotton canvas. - Corners, splash cloth and sod flap are made of longlasting, reinforced PVC vinyl. - High-density epoxy powder-coated steel frame - Screen walls are No-See-Um fine mesh polyester - Zippered doors on two sides - Awning flaps on all sides - eight in all - Awnings may be guyed out for added shade or zipped closed for privacy or wind protection - Full wrap-around polyester rain fly - Four awning poles, pole bag, and instructions are included

In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & rates from several stores. You will be glad to see how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good acknowledge that this Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings is one of the best selling product on today.

Get Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5good tent
By Tina Mason
we got this for the scoutmaster when camping. It works great for that. He can either set it up for just him or when the weather is bad and the adults need a "hang-out" spot, there's plenty of inside room for all their chairs. Setting up was easy once we figured out to stake the bottom first, before trying to raise the poles. We put a large tarp on the ground inside this tent. The zippered windows are great, we can open or close them depending on the weather. And being able to open the whole thing up is really nice. We found that it takes two people to put this tent up.

4Nice Screen Room.
By T. Chiccino
I wanted a screen room and thought canvas was the way to go for longevity. It ended up a bit too hard to set up for me.

I go fishing in the Sierra Nevada and wanted a screen room I could put up by myself. This one proved a bit more difficult to erect than I thought it would be. If you go camping with a partner this is a great screen room.

For ease of erection I bought a dome style screen room.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings .
Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Trek Tents 283A Cotton Cavas Cabin 10' x 14' Floorless Tent w/ 4 Awnings On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo