# Family Camping Tents Don't miss Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft On Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:39:14 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Surprize Value Best Family Camping Tents "Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft" best product for you

Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft? We offer quality products Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft" 7.8 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft Detail & Feature

  • Trail Weight: 8 lb 9oz
  • Packed Weight: 9 lb 15 oz
  • Interior Area: 56 Square Feet
  • Vestibule Area: 9.5 + 9.5 Square Feet
  • Dimensions: 94" x 86" x 50"

Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft: Description

    The Zia's spacious interior is created by the unique "x" ridge pole geometry. Designed to offer protection from the elements, yet ventilate exceptionally well on hot summer days -- this is your go-to tent for your next 3-season, 4-person adventure. Comes with footprint and gear loft. *Footprint and gear loft included! *Superseal Floor(tm) combines benefits of catenary and bathtub floors. Raised, taped perimeter seam provides guaranteed waterproofness and maintains a tighter pitch with a better wind line to prevent flapping. *D Door equals less zipper and less weight. *PVC-free seam tape. *Reflective door trim and guy outs. *Hanging pockets. *Grommet pole attachment. *SD Swift Clip allows the tent and vestibule to be staked out before attaching the body to the pole structure. *Clip Locs(tm) dynamically locks poles at their intersection adding 60% to the tent's strength. *Locking Pole Tips keeps pole tips locked in grommet for faster, easier setup. *Ball Cap connector(TM) eliminates the tip and grommet at the end of ridge poles and allows for pivot and rotation without release. *Swivel Hub (H, C, H/C) allows for a quick pitch with an increased angle of rotation, which helps reduce the possibility of pitching errors and aids in the speed of the pitch. The tent body features the H-Clip(tm) which easily connects to the bottom of the hub to tension the peak of the tent. Floor Material: 70D Nylon, 3000mm Body Material: 68D Polyester, Dye-free Fly Material: 75D Polyester, 1500mm Poles: DAC Press Fit

When you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you must to check the customer reviews & charges from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good knowing that this Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft is just about the best selling item on today.

Check Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5sexy tent
By Lt_Yummy
first night in the tent there was a downpour for an hour. i did not seam the tent or add any glue. not a drop entered the tent except what i brought in. great looking tent got some comments when it had the top down. i love the view. you can barely even see the screen when you are inside. great view! tent is pretty easy to set up for it's size. i would say this is more of a 3 person tent but 4 could easily sleep inside. my only complaint is that the vestibule area on both entrances is bare minimum. you can put maybe one pack and one pair of boots on each end. if you had four people you would have to have something else for gear in the weather.

overall a great tent. i dont really need a lot of vestibule space so it isn't a problem for me but if you need a lot of it then maybe look at another tent or just be prepared to have something else separate for your gear.

5Love the tent, hate the stakes (just get new ones)
By mega
The tent is great. Very easy setup. Lives up to the outstanding Sierra Design quality I've come to love in my other two SD tents.

It's got a lot of great features. Poles are great quality aluminum. Seams are all sealed. The tent and fly and FP are all high quality nylon. The vestibules are very roomy.

The cost is quite reasonable, and you wait, you can likely find a vendor with an outlier low price (like I did). Oh and it comes with a free FP.

I do have to say that the basin is fairly deep. You aren't going to get much breeze through there. If you live in Texas, don't plan on using this much between May and September, even without the fly.

A few dings that I couldn't bring myself to penalize a star for:
It's a bit on the heavy side, being a 4-man tent, but you are camping pretty close to your car with this thing.
My biggest gripe is the pathetic Y-stakes that come with this thing. My other Sierra Designs came with DAC J-stakes which are indestructible. This came with junk Y-stakes, and I broke the top off of 3 of them the first time I used them. JUNK STAKES!!

That said, go get yourself some of these and get on with your fun: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001M0NVHG

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft .
Best Family Camping Tents Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Sierra Design Zia 4 4 Person Tent with FREE Fitted Footprint and FREE Gear Loft On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo