# Family Camping Tents Lowest Price Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch Low Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:55:14 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Shop Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch" quality product for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch? We offer quality products Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch" 7.8 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch Detail & Feature

  • 4-person, 1-room tent designed to set up in less than 1 minute
  • Poles are pre-attached to tent, eliminating assembly time and risk of lost parts; simply unfold tent, spread out fabric, extend poles, click and lock
  • Generous seven-by-eight-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for one queen air mattresses; 59 inch center height
  • Coleman's exclusive Weather Tec system keeps rain and moisture out

Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch: Description

    Nothing kills a campsite buzz like a tent with too many poles and too little instruction. Enter the Coleman Instant Tent 4, a four-person tent that sets up in less than a minute. The tent is made using an innovative one-piece design, with poles that come pre-attached to the tent. That means there's no frustrating assembly and no parts to lose. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles and click and lock. The only thing easier is rolling out your bag and sleeping in the open. Made of heavy-duty 150D polyester taffeta, the Instant Tent 4 is every bit as sturdy as its traditional counterparts. The tent is outfitted with Coleman's exclusive Weather Tec system, a series of technical features intended to protect you from inclement weather and nasty storms. Weather Tec tents are built with a coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing and zippers, all designed to keep you dry when the rain comes down. The tent's welded waterproof floor and inverted floor seams, meanwhile, dramatically increase the water resistance by hiding the needle holes inside the tent and away from the elements.

If you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the client reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item might be, and you will certainly feel good realizing that this Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch is amongst the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5LOVE this tent!
By Anjea E. Ray
I found this same tent on Ebay for a lower price than Amazon, so I bought it there. I have had several tents in my lifetime, and this one is my favorite thus far. Once you get the hang of setting it up, it goes up really fast - unfold, expand the top piece, then pull out the legs until they click into place. Stake it at the corners and you're done. The tent does NOT need the rainfly - the way the seams are constructed there are no exposed zippers and the double wall construction ensures no leaks. If you leave the windows open, though, you will get some rain inside the tent. I'd recommend this one.

5Coleman Instant Cabin 4-Person Tent
By BEH
Tent goes up super fast and very good quality. For last minute trips this tent can't be beat. Anyone can put it up.

4Just playing for now.
By Arlene Rogers
We haven't actually used this in the "wild" yet, but this tent sure went up easier that any other tent I have ever had. It has a zippered door and windows with screening. It went up and down real easy. Once I try it would in the field, I'll put up a revised assessment.

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch .
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Cabin 4 Person Tent, 59 Inch On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo