# Family Camping Tents Where To Buy Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 Low Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:07:00 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11" Best Buy for you

Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11? We offer quality products Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11" 8.8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 Detail & Feature

    Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11: Description

      Ozark Trail 20' x 11' 3-Room XL Camping Tent, Sleeps 10:Sleeps 10Enhanced Weather Armor feature keeps your family dry and comfortableTub floor and taped fly seams prevent leakageFront canopy2 removable room dividers create 3 roomsZippered double doors3-room family tent includes E-port, mud mat, and shoe pocketZippered carrying bagOzark Trail extra-large tent assembled dimensions: 20'L x 11'W x 78"H

    Should you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you must to check the buyer reviews & rates from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item might be, and you may feel good if you know this Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 is amongst the best selling merchandise on today.

    Get Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 Deal!!

    Most helpful customer reviews

    5loved it
    By cat
    we have 7 kids(the oldest being 17) and the two of us. we love this tent we have been using this brand for our tent for the last 12years. as for water getting in if you read your paper work they tell it is all ways good Idea to water proof your tent BEFORE USING. each year we set it up and spray with a water proofed spray and we also us a sealer on the seams. and have never had a problem

    510 Person 3 Room Tent
    By CC
    We bought this tent before the camping season last year and used it about 6 times or more. Loved it! It rained about 3 times that we went at times, it was completely storming and heavy down pours, and strong winds. The tent didn't budge or leak at all! This tent is an absolute dream! Only thing it doesn't have that I want was a place for an exterior air conditioner, but there are plenty of air vents and it was never too hot inside the tent, all we used was a small fan at night. Just me and my husband slept in the tent majority of the time, occasionally brought along a guest with us, like my sister a few times for extra players in games. We used the two room dividers on each end of the tent and had plenty of room for our big air mattresses and luggage and used the middle room for things that we didn't want to leave in the truck or needed inside the tent and out air couch. We were never crammed up in the tent. There is always room to walk around and even my 6' tall husband barely has to ever bend down inside the tent. Overall its perfect. Found it at Wal-mart for just $140! My brother-in-law and his wife bought one exactly like ours and them and their 3 kids enjoyed camping a few times and never complained about limited space either! Perfect for families or couples!

    There was a little issue with moisture gathering on the walls of the tent, but a quick spray down with Wal-marts water proofer stuff for tents and it hasn't happened yet! I'm not exactly sure what exactly the spray is called but they suggest using it on your tent before each camping season at least! A definite must for all tents in my opinion! Been camping since I was 9 and this issue has happened with all tents I've had, from the cheap ones, to the more expensive ones but easy enough fix!!!

    4Awesome tent awsome weekend
    By Tampered dna
    We bought this tent on the thursday and went camping on the friday. We got it set up 30min. Just in time for a huge down pour....not one leak it rocked...it rained all weekend and still held up....packing this tent is tricky but they all are really. Anyways it was wet outside but not inside. We have 2 kids 4 and 6 and they had plenty of room for them and us also.

    See all 14 customer reviews...

    Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 .
    Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 .
    Discount Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11
    Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 .
    Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 Reviews.
    Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 for Sale.
    Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 Best Price.
    Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11 On Sale.

    Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo