#1 Family Camping Tents Lowest Price Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:56:29 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent" Best Price for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent? We offer quality products Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent" 8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent Detail & Feature

  • Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles
  • Great Ventilation with 2 zippered windows (in the doors) and large side mesh panels
  • Weatherproof Fly with a Ridge Pole provides an Awning over each Door
  • Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
  • Easy Entry with 2 Doors and "single zip operation"

Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent: Description

    The Meramac series tents are all free standing 2-pole designs with shock corded fiberglass poles and aluminum ferrules. The ferrules are the "connectors" that hold the poles together and we use aluminum, rather than steel, because aluminum can never rust. Our fiberglass poles are also normally one size larger than normal to offer you a sturdier, stronger tent. We use lightweight but strong polyester fabrics. The walls are uncoated so the tent can "breathe" under the urethane coated fly. The fly uses a pole in the top, which gives you an awning over each door for excellent rain protection. Our fly is full length on the sides, not 3/4 length like some others on the market, for better weather protection. We even have our factory seal the seams on the floor and fly for maximum water repellency. Entry and exit are enhanced with 2 doors, which means if you have to get out at night, you don't need to crawl over the others to get to the only door. The second door is also nice for extra ventilation in hot, muggy weather. Our door zippers are a #8, which is one size larger than most, for extra durability.

For those who have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the purchaser reviews & charges from several retailers. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item might be, and you will feel good acknowledge that this Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent is among the best selling product on today.

Check Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Alps 6 person
By M. J. Gary
This is a good tent. It's light weight, so you should get a floor saver footprint, $34.00, or a tarp. The poles are long, so it is easier to set up with 2 people, though I did it by myself. It's tall so you can stand up in to put on your pants, but it is not a 6 person tent unless everyone in the tent is a child, but that is the same for all tents. That said 4 people could fit inside nicely. It's got a gear self that hangs from the roof, that's handy. Because it has a high profile, I made sure to secure all tie downs. There are 2 doors on each end, always get that, with screens built in. This tents is intended for warm summer nights, it has great ventilation. Everything packed easily into included bag.

5Smart tent, no regrets, top performance for mid price range
By Window Shopping
First, a disclaimer: I have not tested this tent in a downpour yet, but it stood up soundly to gentle rain. I chose it for the smart and thorough rain fly and ventilation. My family of 4 (2 kids under 10, 2 adults) are fair weather car campers, but wanted a tent that would keep us well sheltered from the surprise wind or rainstorm. Would have quiet zippers that function flawlessly. Would have superb ventilation without sacrificing privacy (we live and camp primarily in south Florida where hot and sticky is the norm). Would have handy organizing features (two 2-pocket mesh gear catches, and one at the peak). Would allow us (tallest is 5' 10'') to stand upright. Has the bonus of a front and back door. I (The Mom) put it up with ease right out of the box by myself in about 10 minutes. Having previously owned a Eureka 2-person, the engineering was similar: intuitive simple sturdy 2-pole design (3rd pole for rain fly awning). I recommend laying it out and staking first before fitting poles. Roomy for 3 (one twin air mattress and 2 sleep pads) and gear / tighter but doable with 4 (2 twin air mattresses, 2sleep pads) / six would leave little room for gear or the use of blow-up mattresses. Fits back in bag on pack-up. In short, I LOVE this tent!

2Only small white lie
By michael j dejong
It says windows close with double zippers. But only the windows in the doors close. The two very large 2 feet x4 feet windows do not have any type of closure. Glad I have those 0degree sleeping bags for oct/nov camping. May still return it if I can

See all 6 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Meramac 6 Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo