#1 Family Camping Tents The Best Of Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:18:07 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Offer Best Family Camping Tents "Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch)" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch)" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch)? We offer quality products Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch). We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch)" 8.9 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) Detail & Feature

  • 3-season, freestanding 2-pole tent with factory sealed fly and floor seams for weather protection
  • 2-person sleep capacity with roomy 5-foot by 7-foot, 6-inch base and generous 4-foot center height
  • Easy entry with 2 doors with mesh windows and extra large #8 zippers; mesh roof vents provide extra ventilation
  • Mesh storage pocket, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
  • Limited lifetime warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship

Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch): Description

    The Cypress is a free standing 2-pole design with shock corded fiberglass poles with aluminum ferrules. The ferrules are the "connectors" that hold the poles together and we use aluminum, rather than steel, because aluminum can never rust. Our fiberglass poles are one size larger than normal to offer you a sturdier, stronger tent. We use lightweight but strong polyester fabrics. The walls are uncoated so the tent can "breathe" under the urethane coated fly. The fly uses a pole in the top, which gives you an awning over each door for excellent rain protection. Our fly is full length on the sides, not 3/4 length like some others, for better weather protection. We even have our factory seal the seams on the floor and fly for maximum water repellency. Entry and exit are enhanced with 2 doors, which means if you have to get out at night, you don't need to crawl over the others to get to the only door. The second door is also nice for extra ventilation in hot, muggy weather. The door zippers are an extra large #8, which is one size larger than most, for extra durability.

For those who have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the consumer reviews & costs from several shops. You will be glad to view how convenient this item may be, and you will certainly feel good acknowledge that this Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) is just about the best selling product on today.

Get Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4A well made travel tent.
By William N. Abbay
When I purchased this tent in October 2011, there were no reviews yet. I figured some initial impressions might help other Amazonians evaluate it for their needs. At this point, all I've done is unpack, set up, and look it over. But I've had a couple of similar tents before and have put up and taken these things down dozens of times. From that perspective, this one looks like a keeper.

I need a decent tent for camping off a motorcycle, so, because weight isn't of prime importance but travel size is, I can tolerate a more heavily constructed tent so long as it's well made. This style tent, while maybe not appropriate for monsoons, should give reasonable protection from an unexpected drizzle or rain. Since this tent is made by Alps, appears to be of similar design to the Alps Meramac, and has all the design features I wanted, I decided to give it a try.

For me, a major feature is that it's totally "clip hung". Having to thread your poles through fabric tubes sewn onto the roof of a dome tent, then lift the tent without overstressing a pole is a pain. With the Browning Cypress, as with a few similar designs, you loop each pole from corner pin to diagonal opposing corner pin, pick both up, fasten the roof at the apex, then clip the rest of the tent to the poles. Couldn't be easier, quicker, or more intuitive. When taking the tent down, you don't have to fight with bunching up fabric when pulling the poles out. You just unclip and it's down.

The poles feel slightly larger than normal and have aluminum ferrules. They fit together very quickly, almost assembling themselves.

The two doors have the "windows", the only windows. The upper fabric half zips open from the inside leaving a mesh bug screen. When both windows are zipped open, you have cross ventilation but, because the lower half of the door is opaque, a bit more privacy, also. On the other hand, in hot weather where a lot of ventilation is needed and privacy isn't of concern, one of the mostly mesh designs may be better. The lower door panel laps over the tent opening so water drains out over the side instead of inside.

Whether you expect rain or just want a bit more of a barrier against the cold, the fly goes on easily. You insert the ridge pole into pockets sewn into the edge of the fly, flip the whole thing over the top, and with adjustable "trident" type snap buckles secure each corner to the tent corner rings. Unlike designs with vestibule type flys, the entire tent erects within its own footprint. For windy conditions, additional guy-outs are provided, but it's hard to see how this would be necessary if the corners are staked. I suppose if the wind is high enough...

There is a generous 2" or more space between the fly and tent roof/wall. Because the fly is well tensioned, it doesn't sag onto the tent and should provide decent ventilation over the top.

On the ends (the 5' dimension), the fly fully overlaps the bathtub bottom. If the tent is oriented sideways to the rain, this should shed water nicely.

Many two or three man tents are only 7' long. The Cypress is 7'-6". While I'm not especially "long", my sleeping bag is. That extra 6" keeps the bag away from the tent fabric, which means it should stay drier if it rains.

The floor and fly seams are well sealed at the factory.

I couldn't find the instructions (they were sewn into the packing bag) but it still only took 7 minutes to set up the tent the first time.

Besides the packing bag, there are separate bags for stakes and poles. The stakes are the typical "shepherd's crook" shape and I wouldn't expect them to last long driven into rocky soil. I always replace these with standard steel stakes that will survive a pounding down with a rock. There are two small gear baggies permanently attached to the inside walls and a removable mesh gear shelf overhead.

Overall construction appears to be good.

A note about weatherability, perhaps in anticipation of unhappy campers getting their stuff wet: The fly of your tent should be sealed periodically so that it sheds water like oiled canvas or those ubiquitous blue tarps from Harbor Freight. The fly is the roof of your tent and, usually, it and the floor are the only parts that are remotely waterproof. If the walls of your tent get wet, water will wick through into anything that touches them. This isn't a design defect, it's the price we pay for lightweight and affordable camping shelters. If you keep this in mind while setting up your home away from home, you will survive that gullywasher that sends your camp neighbors packing in the middle of the night.

5Great Tent!
By James Rasmussen
Meant for 2 people but probably could fit three average sized adults in there! Really happy and will have this tent for awhile.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch)
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) .
Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Tent (5 x 7 Feet 6 Inch) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo