@ Family Camping Tents Top Quality Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:11:09 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6)" Cheap for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6)" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6)? We offer quality products Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6). We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6)" 9.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) Detail & Feature

  • Roomy hexagonal dome tent sleeps six (10' by 11' 8" floor; 87 square foot area)
  • Great for late-season camping or setting up at the beach
  • Heavy-duty bathtub floor made of 4 ounce 210D oxford nylon that repels water
  • One door and three large windows, hooded to protect against rain
  • Center height of 79 inches; weighs 17 pounds

Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6): Description

    The Equinox is easy to set up, has a full coverage fly that is hooded over windows and brimmed over door for all weather air flow. Allowing maximum comfort and wind protection.

If you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you should to check the consumer reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to see how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good knowing that this Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) is amongst the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

515 years - happy customer
By Canfran
We've used this tent for boy scouts, girl scouts, and family from 1-4 weeks per year. It's very roomy and comfortable. Truly sleeps six, although my husband and I have enjoyed a queen airbed with porta crib, luggage, and room to move around. My favorite part is the windows - three large ones. It's dreamy to lie on an air bed and read. Sun and rain stay out, gentle breezes come in. Winds stay out when all is closed. Vent on top, too. After a few years, the zipper split - things wear out. Eureka was great. They sent a new zipper with simple instructions for replacing it, something akin to zipping a jacket together. It require a minimal amount of sewing at the end of the zipper that I was able to do on my 35 year old Kenmore sewing machine. It's time to replace the tent. Wind tore a hole in top this week end. Gusts 20-40 mph. (tore grommets out of our dining fly) Zippers are becoming sluggish. Like I said, things wear out. We plan to buy this tent again. Look for it in blue.

4A good tent
By Douglas Terry
I've had this tent for nearly a year now and have spent many nights in it - winter and summer, weekend trips and week long trips. It's easy to set up once you get the feel of it. The instructions were not great in my opinion. The short version is you must stake it to the ground first and then it goes up easily after that. One person can put it up but it is tall and a second person to help with getting the rain fly on is good. The instructions talk more about guying the rain fly than staking it and the first time I put it up I guyed it very well but didn't stake it down (I know - dumb) and it blew down the first night. I was not happy with it then but after learning the importance of staking it down I am entirely happy with it. I've slept in it in fairly heavy rains with no leakage and strong winds with no problem. It will readily accomodate 2 adults with large cots. In fact a regular tent mate has just ordered one for himself. It's tall enough for a 6 foot person to stand in, great when changing clothes. The zippers are good and are not bad to over run cloth and hang up like some I've had. I've been using tents for 35 years and have had good ones and bad ones. I have a small Eureka that I've had for years. This tent is also well made and should provide years of service. They cost more than the department store variety but I think they are worth it.

9/29/09 update. I've continued to use this tent a lot and a like it. It's never leaked. Last week on a camping trip to Colorado the door zipper did fail completely. When zipped "shut" the zipper would be hanging at only one or two points. To the credit of the tent design, we had no leakage during quite a bit of rain and even snow the last night. The overhang of the rain fly prevented precipitation from entering the tent. I have contacted Eureka about repair of the tent. It could be as simple as a new slider I supposed.
10/11/09 update. It was the slide. I contacted Eureka who confirmed this problem would be the slide. They sent a new one free of charge. I put the new one on the tent door and it closes just fine. Looking inside the old slide, it was obviously worn.

3Solid tent
By Steve
Don't know how well it will hold up in the long run, but it held up to incredible windstorms at burning man that would have destroyed my department store tent. The hexagon shape sheds wind really well. This design started out as a backpacking tent, though this is clearly a car camping tent. The full fly that reaches to about 10inches off the ground should make this tent a good performer in wet weather also.

Eureka's quality is not what it used to be, but It's still superior to the cheap stuff you will typically find at Walmart/Academy. Unfortunately there probably is not any better made stuff out there since all most tents are now made off shore somewhere. The poles were heavy and didn't impress me coming out of the box, but they were unphased by the wind.

See all 32 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6)
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) .
Best Family Camping Tents Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Eureka! Equinox Tent (sleeps 6) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo