@ Family Camping Tents Buy Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) Low Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:06:33 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Buying Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet)" Reviews for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet)" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet)? We offer quality products Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet). We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet)" 9 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) Detail & Feature

  • Spacious 5-person tent with 10-foot-by-10-foot base
  • Exclusive WeatherTec system is guaranteed to keep you dry
  • Adjustable Variflo ventilation and vented Cool-Air port for comfort
  • 2 shock-corded steel poles, continuous pole sleeves, and InstaClip attachments
  • Center height of 72 inches; rainfly covers doors and windows

Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet): Description

    The whole gang can sleep comfortably in the Coleman 10'x10' Sundome Tent. Measuring a full 6 feet high at the center, the tent sleeps five people comfortably with plenty of room to move around. Coleman's exclusive WeatherTec system is packed with features to keep you and your tent dry, whatever the weather. The durable tub floor has welded corners and inverted seams, making it waterproof to keep moisture out. Leak-free rainfly seams, water-resistant fabric, and a weather-protected zipper guard are all specially designed to repel water and keep you and your gear dry. A strong frame design with 11mm shock-corded fiberglass poles are engineered to withstand stormy conditions. A mesh vent provides increased ventilation, to keep everything cool and comfortable. There are separate storage bags for tent, poles and stakes, with easy-to-follow instructions sewn right into the carry bag, so you'll always have them with you.

Should you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the customer reviews & costs from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you may feel good if you know this Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) is probably the best selling product on today.

Get Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great tent for the money
By D. Hardy
This is a review as well as some suggestions for the other reviewers.

1) The rainfly does cover the windows if you align it / center it correctly.

2) It has excellent vetntilation. The cealing does not have a closeable nylon covers inside the tent. This is because it is a 3 season tent. If you were able to close it to keep dust out you would find that the tent would be wet from condensation inside on the inside. So the cealing is mesh to let warm air and moisture excape. The rainfly keeps moisture out.

If the cealing had zipper covering over the mesh,it would be a 4 season tent useable in winter.

The tent sets up easy and served us well in our first weekend camoing in it. We did not get any real rain so I cant comment on its waterproof effectiveness. But it is gaurenteed waterproof.

I love the headroom and the zippers opperated smoothly without a snag.

I'm happy with it. Hope this is helpful.

5-13-2008

I used this tent 6 times this year already. One night it rained very hard. The tent was amazing as not one drop on either of us throught the entire storm. I honestly thought that we were going to get wet. This tent does what it says.

Update 2009

Ok it is now 2009, the rainfly ripped last year but Coleman sent me a new replacement at no charge. Suggestion, you don't need to tighten the 2 side rain fly cords so tight just enough so they are away from the tent. You should however tighten the 4 corner rain fly cords snug, this help keep the rainflt and tent stable and keep pressure off the 2 side rain fly cords where rips occurred. Follow this and you should not tear your rain fly. It rained all weekend while camping this weekend. 2 nights very hard and not a drop on us. third season and the tent still has no issues. I really like this tent.
I would confidently buy another Coleman tent.

Don

4For two, it's practically a portable hotel room!
By ¤ Candi ¤
My husband and I are occasional campers (1-3 times per year) and were looking for a tent that was tall enough to stand up in. I got a great price on this one and took a chance on it, after seeing it set up in a retail store.

First: Yes, the side windows are open when the rain fly is off, and that could pose a challenge for campers in state parks and the like, where privacy could be a concern. I bought a few yards of super-cheap, lightweight fabric (muslin), cut it to size, and clipped it to the inner seams across the screened windows whenever we wanted privacy--problem solved, if inelegantly. OK, so I'm a dork: I made curtains for my tent. ;^)

Now, onto performance: This tent held up beautifully in the dusk-to-dawn, constant downpour (rainfly on--duh!) that we endured during our last trip (see photo). The tent is big enough that we were able to pull our cots and all our belongings in away from the walls, which I'm sure helped us stay rain-free all night. We literally did not touch the inner walls of the tent at all and were rewarded with dry floors and gear in the morning.

Compared to our previous tent, which measured 6' by 6' with about a 4' center height, this tent was absolute luxury. When the first showers hit during dinner, we threw a tarp over the table and finished eating in the tent. Later, when the rain became steadier, we abandoned our campfire and played cards and Yahtzee on the tent floor, cots shoved off in a corner. I swear we could have played Twister in there! Maybe next time. =)

I can see a third person, or two small children, easily fitting in the tent with two adults, even without touching the walls. Five would, I think, be pushing it, *especially* if there's rain.

Setup was simple and took just a couple of minutes when two people work together. The little port in the back was a surprisingly handy feature: keep your backpack near that corner, and you can reach it from outside, without having to take your shoes off or track mud/dirt/dust inside the tent.

All in all, I would say it's a good, solid tent for casual campers, with some nice features. At WAY less expense than other models of similar size, this tent is a good value at a good price.

=====
UPDATE, September 2008: My DH and I had a backyard "campout" with my two nieces (5 & 7), and the four of us slept in the tent. We fit a queen-size air mattress (on which we three girls slept abeam) and a standard single cot in there. It was fine for our purpose, but if we start taking them on camping trips, I'd like to get a bigger tent. So yes, two adults + two kids will fit, but it's VERY cozy!

5Awesome tent for the money
By Paul Johnston
My wife and I (plus Dalmation!) have now been camping in this tent three times in the Hill Country outside Austin in Texas. Twice we have experienced serious thunderstorms (and if you have been to Texas, you'll know that I am not exaggerating when I say they were bad) and have stayed dry both times. Also has excellent ventilation for the hot and humid weather here. Thoroughly recommend this tent for the money.

See all 43 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet)
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) .
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Sundome Tent (10 Feet x 10 Feet) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo