#1 Family Camping Tents Cheapest Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:12:32 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8" Best Price for you

Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8? We offer quality products Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8" 7.7 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 Detail & Feature

  • Shock-corded frame system and pre-attached guy ropes for stability and easy set-up
  • Ozark Trail 8-Person Tent is crafted with three windows and a mesh roof for excellent ventilation
  • Welded tub floor to keep you dry during rainy, damp weather. Power pocket for easy cord access to tent
  • Ozark trail tent has a detachable mud mat to keep the interior clean. Zippered carry bag
  • Sleeps 8 Model WT121708

Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8: Description

    Create a cozy home away from home with the roomy Ozark Trail Dome Tent. It features a shock-corded frame system and pre-attached guy ropes for stability and easy set-up. Plus, the three windows and mesh roof keep the air inside the tent circulating for fresh, clean ventilation. Plus, the Ozark Trail 8-Person Tent has a welded tub floor and detachable mud mat to keep you dry during rainy, damp weather. And a power pocket offers easy cord access to the inside of the tent.

For those who have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you ought to to check the buyer reviews & prices from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good realizing that this Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 is among the best selling product on today.

Get Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great purchase
By mgarciber
It was my 1st time camping ever. I bought this tent for my camping trip for mothers day 2013. I bought it directly at Walmart for like $100 or so. I had bought previously the 3 room xl tent of Ozark for my family of 4 ,that looks like a little house with a red rainfly but I had to order the one that is blue with beige for a price of 139 because the red one was out of order. This thing is that once assembled I did not like it. So I decided to order this Ozark 17x8. This one is very similar o the Ozark 14x8 style that Walmart sells for $79.

This Tent is very big and spacious, although I think there is no way 8 persons can be in comfortable without being one on top of each other or unless all of them are in sleeping bags in a straight row,4-5 can be there very comfortable. When I saw it assembled I said " Honey, this is it" . This would be enough for us 4.

There are several things that I loved. 1st _ You walk in and do not bump your head with the ceiling and do not have to enter crawling like those other little tents. You can perfectly change your clothes in there while being standing. I loved the colors it makes it look so cozy inside. A queen mattress plus a full fit comfortable with enough space in the middle to put a desk drawer, a little table with some snacks. . It is easy to assemble ( not the easiest and not the hardest). Took like 15 minutes for my husband and I put it together.. We went camping and it rained, although not too hard or pouring, We did seal it with some type of thing my husband bought . It passed the test while raining of course it was not a pouring type of raining with strong winds, so I cannot say about that. This tent is the twin sister of the ozark 14x8 ( 8 person) , look at the reviews of the 14x8 it has 4 stars and this one is the same on just a litte bigger. I read the bad review of the other person, to be fare jst go to walmart and look at the reviews of the one I am telling you.

There is a video on youtube called called camping on lake greenwood. Look at the video of that 14x8.This one i larger and more pretty but they are the same style.

There is a video on YouTube of a guy called "camping in lake greenwood". He has this same tent if you want to see how it looks.

1keep you close to nature
By D. Hardingham
Ozark trail use to be a ok tent maker but cheeping them out there now leaky and collapsing junk so they got returned to Wal-Mart who carry's this line and may be reasonable by trying to push the price down lead to the down fall of quality of these tent line

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 .
Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight Person Dome Tent, Sleeps 8 On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo