@ Family Camping Tents Review EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:58:10 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Review Best Family Camping Tents "EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent" Cheap for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent? We offer quality products EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent" 8.7 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • The fly features 2 fly rods that form a brim over the door for protection from the elements and to add strength and stability to the tent.
  • The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass frame is lightweight and easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
  • One side opening, twin track door, consisting of a no-see-um mesh panel and a fabric panel, allows flexibility for venting & insect protection.
  • A zipper cover on the door provides protection from water.
  • Two interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.

EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent: Description

    Designed for the occasional camper, this four person sized, freestanding dome tent offers easy set-up for convenient weekend campouts.Key Features of the Eureka Tetragon 4 Tent:The fly features 2 fly rods that form a brim over the door for protection from the elements and to add strength and stability to the tent.The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass frame is lightweight and easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.One side opening, twin track door, consisting of a no-see-um mesh panel and a fabric panel, allows flexibility for venting & insect protection.A zipper cover on the door provides protection from water.Two interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.A gear loft provides extra storage overhead.Matching yellow webbing on tent & fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.Sleeps 4Floor Size 8' 6" x 7' 6"Pack Size 5" x 24"Min Weight 9 lbs 3 ozSeasons 3Tent Area 63.75 sq ftCenter Height 5'Frame 9.5 mm fiberglass, ring & pin Vents Mesh roof panelsDoors 1Windows 2Vestibules N/AVestibule Area N/AGear Loft 1 includedGear Loft Loops 4Flashlight Loop 1Storage Pockets 2Wall 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coatedFly 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coatedFloor 75D 210T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coatedMesh 50D polyester no-see-um

When you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & price ranges from several shops. You will be glad to view how convenient this item might be, and you will certainly feel good acknowledge that this EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Get EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Perfect tent for our needs
By Jennifer Crowell
This tent fits our camping needs perfectly. It was quick and easy to set up. It breaks down even easier, and it is very compact for easy storage when not in use. It looked bigger inside than we thought it would be, so that was good too. It was used last night and held up well with no leaks and no other issues.

5Tent performed well
By Susan Sutton
This tent, like our previous Eureka tent, is well-made and performed well. It rained the first night we used the tent and we remained dry. The included gear loft was handy. We put it up in windy conditions without any trouble.

5Classic, well made, easy setup.
By San Juan Vet
Functions as it should, no surprises or issues. Does have a stronger smell than I expected, will certainly wear off with time.

See all 7 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Tetragon 4 4 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo