Family Camping Tents Purchase Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person Cheapest

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:34:27 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person" deal for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person? We offer quality products Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person" 7.9 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person Detail & Feature

  • Two very spacious, private rooms, both with front and rear doors
  • Extra large doors with "no-see-um" screen windows for superb ventilation
  • Designed for a quick and easy set-up
  • Capacity: 8 persons
  • Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain far away from the tent floor and body

Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person: Description

    Chinook's largest tent, the Titan Lodge 8, is truly the Titan of family/ group tents. We have added a heavy duty, oxford nylon floor that will stand up to the wear and tear of foot traffic and camp furniture. The ultra-stable, 4-pole configuration and extra thick fiberglass poles make the Titan extremely sturdy in high winds. The front vestibule door doubles as an awning for shade or rainy weather. Features: - Two very spacious, private rooms, both with front and rear doors - Extra large doors with “no-see-um” screen windows for superb ventilation on warm evenings - Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain far away from the tent floor and body - Designed for a quick and easy set-up so you can enjoy the great outdoors faster Specifications: - Capacity: 8 persons - Aluminum tent weight: 30 lbs 4 oz (13.7 kg) - Poles: 4 + ridgepole + vestibule - Doors: 4 doors - Height: 7'4" (224 cm) - Floor: 10' x 14'(305 x 427 cm) - Body area: 140 ft2 (13 m2) - with vestibule area: 164 ft2 (15.3 m2) - 3 season

Should you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the customer reviews & charges from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you will probably feel good acknowledge that this Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great Tent!
By Joseph T. Dietz
I purchased this tent about 2 years ago. I bought it despite the fact that it had no reviews at the time (which I don't usually do) because it had all the features I wanted: large space, two room capability, multiple doors for flexible interior layout, full fly, vestibule, nice colors : )

I'm very happy with this tent. It has fit all of our gear (queen air mattress, toddler pack and play, child's sleeping bag, luggage/bags). We've camped in heavy rains and never had a leak. I believe the full fly helps to insulate the tent to make it warmer at night and cooler during the day. It is pretty easy to set up. The poles and attachment points are color coded. You will need at least two people to set the tent up, other wise the tent flops on the ground while you are trying to put the next pole in. The poles are long, so you will need a lot of room.

The only thing that I don't like is the room divider. It is a very light weight mesh material that connects with loops and toggles. I wish it were more sturdy and connected with a zipper. But, you can't have everything! This is a great tent.

5I like it.
By G. MOSS
We have not used the tent yet but we set it up to be sure of the size and all parts were in the box. The tent is large enough for my family of 4 to spend a few days in and seems sturdy.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person .
Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Chinook Titan Lodge Aluminum Tent 8 Person On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo